Who is your favourite guy in NXT?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I have no idea. Paige only after having busted out two kids?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Expected Paige's mom to be Book.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Heard she was some sort of wrestling prodigy Alkaspot, she "got it" really quickly.
(No that's not a sex joke)
It's also really hard picking out favorites that aren't women.
(That isn't either)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Heard she was some sort of wrestling prodigy Alkaspot, she "got it" really quickly.
(No that's not a sex joke)
It's also really hard picking out favorites that aren't women.
(That isn't either)

Paige or Rebecca?

Marshall1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Agreed. I fangirl over the women's (that's right, WOMEN, not fucking "divas" :tough:) division on NXT. They have just as much screentime as men, same amount of promo time, and none of them are wasting their career being a valet to some shitty jobber. They're booked to be strong and that is exactly how to get more females into WWE. We just want to see women beating the crap out of each other as well. Not fucking reality TV drama shit.
This Womens division in NXT right now is the most featured WWE Womens division in a long time, and that's great to see, because the talent on the main roster is still not getting featured as much as I think they should. The WWE has vastly improved on their Womens division from a year ago, I will give them that.