Who is your favourite guy in NXT?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He does. Wonder if he has a similar issue to Bryan.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Bryan never looked that chubby did he? Hero was never skinny but he was in good shape even until recently.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Bryan did put on weight right after he shifted back to a non vegan diet (still vegetarian, but he eats some meats and eggs and such). And wasn't Hero juicing when he was in his best shape?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He had high testerone which fucked up signing him the same time as Cesaro but I think it was natural. He probably was juicing but the weight gain seems very recent and he'll have been clean a year or so now.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Some people do have that natural high testosterone. But one would think that with the facilities WWE have/will have he could work off that fat.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He did have it naturally high , it wouldn't surprise me if he juiced too though either. The facilities are there he just doesn't seem to give a shit.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Then fire his ass or threaten to fire him to get some fire under him. I like Hero, but he doesn't deserve to be sent through developmental on a speedy ticket. He needs to work just like everyone else.

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Or call him up, he's like Punk in OVW he knows he's above it and the only time he cares is when he's in ring with a vet like Regal. Call him up and give him a push, the risk is worth the reward.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Thing was he seemed motivated in FCW, but the moment they moved to NXT he kind of lost it. Maybe he thinks he's been there too long.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He looked to be coasting in FCW too from what I saw, dudes one of the completest packages on the planet too, shame really.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
1. Adrian Neville
2. Bray Wyatt
3. Corey Graves

Are the very top ones in order, honorable mention to Kassius Ohno, Sami Zayn, Xavier Woods and Bo Dallas who are second tier. it changes very often, like every other episode, but all of them have been my top for awhile (with the exception of Dallas since I use to hate his guts).

Stopspot

Reaction score
He looked to be coasting in FCW too from what I saw, dudes one of the completest packages on the planet too, shame really.

It might have been that he was in more regular matches with Rollins and Cesaro back in FCW, and they refused to let him coast or sit on his ass. Rollins and Antonio are the ideal image of how I want a top indy wrestler to act in developmental. Constantly proving that they deserve to be called up. Rollins spent two years in FCW/NXT but I don't think he ever phoned a match in.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Bray #1 with Neville right behind. Pretty big drop down to Sami, with Harper and Xavier pulling up the rear.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Or call him up, he's like Punk in OVW he knows he's above it and the only time he cares is when he's in ring with a vet like Regal. Call him up and give him a push, the risk is worth the reward.

Said the same thing. Sometimes you need to accommodate egos. WWE did it to Punk, and look at how successful that was.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

^That for sure. Wtf does Hero stand to gain by being in NXT? It's honestly insulting to keep one of the best Indie wrestlers of the past decade in your 'development' program for so long, and to basically cast him aside on top of it.

IF, and that is a caps lock'd if, they for some reason feel he HAS to be stuck in NXT, put the fucking strap on him, not Bo accidentally on purpose Dallas.