Who is your favourite guy in NXT?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Kruger is winning me over tbh. I first thought he was dull as fuck and too poor on both the mic and the ring for me to rate him, but he has improved a lot on the mic recently. His vignettes are gold, and his interaction with Dallas - ugh, Dallas - this week was pretty dope.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Oh, I didn't see that, it sucks because the womens division is such a major part of NXT.
Agreed. I fangirl over the women's (that's right, WOMEN, not fucking "divas" :tough:) division on NXT. They have just as much screentime as men, same amount of promo time, and none of them are wasting their career being a valet to some shitty jobber. They're booked to be strong and that is exactly how to get more females into WWE. We just want to see women beating the crap out of each other as well. Not fucking reality TV drama shit.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
We just want to see women beating the crap out of each other as well. Not fucking reality TV drama shit.

Then you're going to like one of the new divas reporting to the new facility. Irish wrestler Rebecca Knox. That girl can kick ass.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Stopspot

Reaction score
And lmao, but nah seriously, that's really cool! Can't wait to see her premier! Do you know when she'll be on? :hmm:

She's reporting to WWE when they open the new facility at the start of July. Depends on when they want her on TV. She spent a couple of years kicking Paige and Paige's mom around the ring in Shimmer (An all womens promotion) before she got a injury and chose to retire. Then she came out of retirement this year when WWE came knocking.

9513b07610e4cf69a06cfb4c088108b8.jpg

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
She's reporting to WWE when they open the new facility at the start of July. Depends on when they want her on TV. She spent a couple of years kicking Paige and Paige's mom around the ring in Shimmer (An all womens promotion) before she got a injury and chose to retire. Then she came out of retirement this year when WWE came knocking.

Shweeeeet :gusta:

Paige's mom wrestled there too?! Didn't know. :hmm: All of it sounds so sexy. Can't wait. :gusta:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Paige's mom wrestled there too?! Didn't know. :hmm: All of it sounds so sexy. Can't wait. :gusta:

She's the current champ if I am not completely out of date on Shimmer. Sweet Saraya Knight is her ring name.