Who is the most annoying WWE Superstar right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I don't think Cena will ever turn heel, because I don't think they have another face who's so over with the kids.

Shame really.

That's why they're trying to build Sheamus as that guy. It won't work with Sheamus, but I'm sure they'll keep looking for someone.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
why wwe creating stars in their 30s >:O they need to be making ones in their 20's

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
why wwe creating stars in their 30s >:O they need to be making ones in their 20's

Exactly, they have some good young talent in FCW which I'm sure will come up soon enough.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Very few people are called up on their 20s. Del Rio is also 34. Joe Hennig is over 30, I think Alex Riley is too. Kidd is 30. Most people only come up to the roster after their 30s, which is something Paul Heyman talked about. He said he started his career at 17 and that's how he became what he became, he had time. Most guys spend their 20s trying to get to the main roster, when they should be already working at WWE making their name. Look at Orton for example, he started when he was 20, or at least in his early 20s, was pushed and now he's 30 or 31 and he's an established star. Then take Joe Hennig, it's a guy everyone would want pushed in the future but he's over 30 already.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Sheamus is 34!?!? So not only is he s*** but he's at the age where he's not gonna get any better!?

Argghhhh

How can you not get any better after 34? It's not like an athlete in the sense of a basketball or football player.. there are tons of ways for a wrestler to improve. Look at Bully Ray.. he's 40 and has only started putting out his best work in the last two years or so.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Very few people are called up on their 20s. Del Rio is also 34. Joe Hennig is over 30, I think Alex Riley is too. Kidd is 30. Most people only come up to the roster after their 30s, which is something Paul Heyman talked about. He said he started his career at 17 and that's how he became what he became, he had time. Most guys spend their 20s trying to get to the main roster, when they should be already working at WWE making their name. Look at Orton for example, he started when he was 20, or at least in his early 20s, was pushed and now he's 30 or 31 and he's an established star. Then take Joe Hennig, it's a guy everyone would want pushed in the future but he's over 30 already.

Husky Harris was picked up to the main roster at 23-24 and he did really well for the short time he was there. Fans liked him but just didn't connect with his character. Then again he was connected to the new nexus.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Husky Harris was picked up to the main roster at 23-24 and he did really well for the short time he was there. Fans liked him but just didn't connect with his character. Then again he was connected to the new nexus.

I'm really sure they will connect with his current charachter. It's just epic imo.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:

I know there are a few examples of guys on their mid 20s (Rhodes, Ryder, etc), but most of them are already in their 30s I think. But Rotunda has time, since he's still 24 or 25 and already has this awesome Bray Wyatt gimmick while being this close to being promoted to the main roster, he'll be OK.