Who is the most annoying WWE Superstar right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Sheamus, Cena, ADR

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Seabs said:
ADR can work in the ring, but he lacks the presence to jump out of you on the stick for me.

I think the material they give him for his promos make it even more difficult for him, in other words, his dull gimmick doesn't help.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Meh, I'm talking beyond just what he says down his tone of voice is off at times as his tempo of speech. It's the little things like that to me personally dictate a promo.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Meh, I'm talking beyond just what he says down his tone of voice is off at times as his tempo of speech. It's the little things like that to me personally dictate a promo.

You're right. He talks in a strange pace, doesn't get crowd reactions with most things he says because of the way he says it, as well.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Cena, Michael Cole, Randy Orton,ADR and Big Johnny

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
swangirl said:
Cena, Michael Cole, Randy Orton,ADR and Big Johnny

Cole is awesome :boss1:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Change mine. I'd rather see 3 Sheamful matches than anything involving Cena right now. Was really looking forward to seeing Jericho's return to the ring... but then forgot it was a Cena match and every match he has is exactly the same, but that complaint is well established. His mic segments, well, we've complained enough about them.

The guy can work, he can talk, he's a nice guy. There's nothing wrong with Cena, it's all booking. Due to that, whenever Cena's on the screen, nothing good can happen no matter whoever else is with him.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
John Cena is the most annoying character to me. Most predictable, as well.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Alberto Del Rio

It's the same old fucking shit with that fucking mexican cunt

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
John Cena, so annoying how he has all the spotlight when there are actually talented superstars *hint* daniel bryan, dolph ziggler *hint*