Who is the most annoying WWE Superstar right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Big Show. I can't stand when he cuts a promo. I DVR Raw and SD and have literally fast forward past segments with him.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
still sheamus. Slater is annoying as hell also :true:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Sheamus is more annoying then Cena to me.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I'm slightly annoyed by The Big Show, I feel like muting my TV when he cuts a promo, he's so boring and bland, and sounds terrible. Also Secondly this person isn't a Wrestler but it's Jerry Lawler he's so damn annoying behind the announcers table. He makes irrelevant comments, and I wasn't going to mention this but.. Booker T every single match he's like "I spoke to this Dawg earlier and has a game-plan, ya dig" .. So annoying.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I'm slightly annoyed by The Big Show, I feel like muting my TV when he cuts a promo, he's so boring and bland, and sounds terrible. Also Secondly this person isn't a Wrestler but it's Jerry Lawler he's so damn annoying behind the announcers table. He makes irrelevant comments, and I wasn't going to mention this but.. Booker T every single match he's like "I spoke to this Dawg earlier and has a game-plan, ya dig" .. So annoying.

You just earned Crayo's life-long respect.

The balance has moved back towards Sheamus, but I'm pretty sure Cena will start to piss us off again soon :facepalm1:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's funny how it cycles between Cena and Sheamus. One of them is Cena and the other one is the next Cena according to WWE. That proves how annoying current Cena is. :dawg:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
It's funny how it cycles between Cena and Sheamus. One of them is Cena and the other one is the next Cena according to WWE. That proves how annoying current Cena is. :dawg:

WWE is Strange "The Next Cena"

Cena is 35
Sheamus is 34

Shouldn't the next Cena be in his 20's. :haha:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
WWE is Strange "The Next Cena"

Cena is 35
Sheamus is 34

Shouldn't the next Cena be in his 20's. :haha:

For sure. But I think it's meant for a possible Cena heel turn or for when Cena leaves the main event, not exactly for when Cena retires. But it could be, WWE is pretty stupid.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
For sure. But I think it's meant for a possible Cena heel turn or for when Cena leaves the main event, not exactly for when Cena retires. But it could be, WWE is pretty stupid.

I'm going to say, I doubt Sheamus will win 10 titles in the space of 3/4 years.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I'm going to say, I doubt Sheamus will win 10 titles in the space of 3/4 years.

I'm pretty sure he'll win lots of titles. I wouldn't say 10, but many.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I'm pretty sure he'll win lots of titles. I wouldn't say 10, but many.

That's what I mean, that's around the amount Cena has won. So if he was "Realistically" the next Cena he'll need to win that much.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
That's what I mean, that's around the amount Cena has won. So if he was "Realistically" the next Cena he'll need to win that much.

I don't think it's exactly the number of titles, it's more about being the top face the way Cena is, pleasing the kids, being the superman, selling tons of merch, doing charity and such things, so Cena can turn heel, change his gimmick or anything to make his character more interesting.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I don't think it's exactly the number of titles, it's more about being the top face the way Cena is, pleasing the kids, being the superman, selling tons of merch, doing charity and such things, so Cena can turn heel, change his gimmick or anything to make his character more interesting.

I don't think Cena will ever turn heel, because I don't think they have another face who's so over with the kids.

Shame really.