Who is the best wrestler in the world in their prime?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
In-ring preformer contains the term wrestler.
Punk and Bryan are the best wrestlers of this time. Although I don't really agree with Punk being the best. He's good, not the best. In wrestling skills I have to vote for Bryan. Followed by Dolph Ziggler.

What about kofi kingston?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
The question asked needs to be more precise IMO.

In their prime, probably some guy from Japan at some point. That's all I can say.

Best in ring workers I have seen are D-Bry, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit. Whereas the best all round performer I've seen is HBK. Even Undertaker when it comes to portraying his gimmick in the ring, and performing in big match situations. He really captures the storyline as well especially in recent times. I mean his last WM match that was under 4 stars was probably 20 (Aside from 27 which I'd have at about 3 and a half) so he could be known as one of the best wrestlers ever?