Who Is Fit To Carry The IC Title After Cody Rhodes?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
you never answered my question on what hes done that makes him the best IC champ in the past 11 years. and why are you telling that Jericho was steal i know that but i'm asking you what was so great about his 00' run with the IC title.

or is this whole thread about the former IC that are next in line to be world champ?

And the only person that is fit to hold the ic title next because cody has done such an amazing job bring the prestige and true meaning of the word champion back is Kofi because he will never be considered a main eventer and i would rather have him be ic champ then do nothing as a tag team or r-truth because he can bring even more prestige to the title with his comedy act. 8D

Chadillac

Reaction score
you never answered my question on what hes done that makes him the best IC champ in the past 11 years. and why are you telling that Jericho was steal i know that but i'm asking you what was so great about his 00' run with the IC title.

or is this whole thread about the former IC that are next in line to be world champ?

And the only person that is fit to hold the ic title next because cody has done such an amazing job bring the prestige and true meaning of the word champion back is Kofi because he will never be considered a main eventer and i would rather have him be ic champ then do nothing as a tag team or r-truth because he can bring even more prestige to the title with his comedy act. 8D

Just look around. Cody seems to be in everybodys' fave five no matter where you go. Every Wrestling site has a very large constituancy for Cody. Not B/C we think he is going to be the face of the company, but B/C we like him, PERIOD.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
HE AIN'T IN MY FAVE FIVE THATS A FACT.

I'm not saying hes not good hes a really good wrestler but hes not the greatest IC champ in the past 11 years, and you still never answered my question on what hes done that makes him the best ic champ since jericho or what Jericho did in 2000 that was so special.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes is nowhere near my have five. I'm a fan of Rhodes but he's still third in the pecking order behind Ziggler and Barrett. Those two are the best young superstars today and are loaded. My views can be a bit odd but when I think of young superstars, it's basically guys who haven't won the title Sheamus has been to the top so to me he's more of a veteran right now. Ziggler and Barrett should be getting the big title before Rhodes. Oh just for everyones curiosity, it's Jericho, Punk, Kane, Ziggler, Truth.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Cody Rhodes might make my top five if I was just listing SD! guys.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
For fuck sake Chad25, will you quit sucking Cody's dick so much? Seriously, it makes you look like a blueberry, I can't take any of your posts seriously because they're basically you having gay thoughts over Cody and seeing things through clouded eyes. Maybe if you saw things from an un bias perspective people wouldn't constantly rip you apart, maybe if you analyzed things properly instead of letting your love for Cody make you exagerate then just maybe the threads you make wouldn't be everyone against you. But as a Cody mark myself, the only thing I can say to you is FUCK YOU! You're a disgrace, you give Cody fans a bad name and I would NEVER want to be put in the same sentence as you when people talk about Rhodes fans.

Rhodes has not had the best reign in 11 years. His reign has been the best in 2 or 3 years at the most. He needs more good matches and memorable moments before you can even pitch him as a contender for being the best Intercontinental Champion, at the moment all we have had is some great promos from him but seriously promos aren't the only thing that matters and to show you're a true Champion you've got to defend against top talent and put on matches that show you've been tested and to be honest Cody really hasn't done this. Though I do he has restored some of the prestige of the title but I partially think that's down to the bookers for letting him keep the title so long, regular title changes hurt it a lot.

As for the person to take the IC Title? Hmm I'm leaning towards Gabriel at the moment, the fans love his stuff and I think he'll be next in line.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Cody has defended his title against 3 people so far Ted Dibiase, Ezekial Jackson and Booker T other than that no he is far from the greatest IC champ I think that title in all honesty belongs to the Honky Tonk Man followed by Chris Jericho.

Enough with the Cody Rhodes cock sucking already we know you love Cody but come on man know the limits to being biest.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Cody has defended his title against 3 people so far Ted Dibiase, Ezekial Jackson and Booker T other than that no he is far from the greatest IC champ I think that title in all honesty belongs to the Honky Tonk Man followed by Chris Jericho.

Enough with the Cody Rhodes cock sucking already we know you love Cody but come on man know the limits to being biest.

<3

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
So not even one of his matches against D-Bry was for the title? That makes this even worse.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
did he defend it against Orton in the 1/2 month feud they had.?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

Deuce

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Ezekiel Jackson taking the title from Rhodes, Rhodes is a great champ and all but isn't even close to one of the best IC champions. For one, he doesn't even defend it as much as he should and for two, not many people even know he is IC champ half the time.

Chadillac

Reaction score
Ok, Whatever. Throw flames all you want. Dont care. Never have. Never will. So Super Mod, If that was bating, Trolling, or really how you feel, it doesn't matter. B/C those things you said are really discusting and immature. If you want a reaction, that's all your gonna get.

I stand by what I said 100%, even though I could have taylored it a little better as not to offend anyone that much. Gosh.

Calm down guys, opinions are very subjective, and I was making a subjective case. If I have to start being objective from now on, a lot of facts will come out, and it will be about a superstar near you. But I wont. There is not a site big enough to store the facts I have at the ready, stored in my brain as second nature.

Ratings, PPV buy rates, Attendance figures, trends, contracts, and the entire history of the modern wrestling era, related to the financial and business aspect of the industry. If you are all screaming for fact based analysis, I will be more than happy to accomodate.

Guys, I don't want to fight

Deuce

Reaction score
^ The thing is, your opinion doesn't matter, ya fucking mark.

Reactions: 1 person

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, Whatever. Throw flames all you want. Dont care. Never have. Never will. So Super Mod, If that was bating, Trolling, or really how you feel, it doesn't matter. B/C those things you said are really discusting and immature. If you want a reaction, that's all your gonna get.

I stand by what I said 100%, even though I could have taylored it a little better as not to offend anyone that much. Gosh.

Calm down guys, opinions are very subjective, and I was making a subjective case. If I have to start being objective from now on, a lot of facts will come out, and it will be about a superstar near you. But I wont. There is not a site big enough to store the facts I have at the ready, stored in my brain as second nature.

Ratings, PPV buy rates, Attendance figures, trends, contracts, and the entire history of the modern wrestling era, related to the financial and business aspect of the industry. If you are all screaming for fact based analysis, I will be more than happy to accomodate.

Guys, I don't want to fight

It wasn't any of those things, I just said what many have wanted to say to you since your first post.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.