Who have you met? wrestlers only

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

4lkz

Reaction score
Triple H, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Booker T, Stone Cold, Mick Foley, Shawn Michaels, Terry Funk, Kamala, Kane, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, CM Punk, Maria, Samoa Joe, Christy Hemme, Dudleys, Umaga, Matt Sydal, Jack Evans.

I might be leaving some out, but those are the main ones.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I met Mick Foley, Nigel McGuinness and some smaller independent guys. At an independetn show after the first One Night Stand PPV, There was a tag match between a local wrestler (can't remember who) & a mystery partner vs. Tracy Smothers and some other redneck guy....(didn't catch a name). Tracy was heel and as he was heading to he back after they made the announcement of the match I said "The mystery partner is JBL!" and he looked at me, flipped me off and said "Fuck JBL."

Reaction score
Ive met quite a bit the trick is just go to wrestling events at like 1-5 pm and theyll usually be around outside, depends on venue, but Kemper Arena there always out side, sometimes you gotta open some doors to find them but nothing bad will happen, as for ones ive met is some i can remember:

LAX
Jay Lethal
Kurt Angle
Eric Young
Jeremy Borash
Mick Foley (met him at a signing then we ended up eating at the same restuarant Arthur Byrans so i was just like hey mick)
Randy Orton
Lilian Garcia
Earl Hebner
+more, ill add if i can think of

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
i have met Tori Wilson at an autograph signing but thats it unless you include all the live events i have been to.

my dad once saw Ric Flair in the airport

Reaction score
I have only met Edge once. He was down in Toronto, he really is a nice and funny guy.

In the future I am hoping to meet CM Punk because he is droping by close to where I live very soon. I don't know if I will get the chance but I really hope to meet Punk.

Wordlife

ive met a ton... cena, edge, kennedy, maria, lesnar, both hardyz, LAX, cryme tyme, angle, actually had a nice little 20 minute chat with taker and big show at the same time after a SD in 2005, and randy orton. orton i met the day before wm22 at a bestbuy, and i got his autograph.. heres a pic of him up close and a pic of him talking to and signing and my aunt's magazine too:

4-1-2006-22.jpg

4-1-2006-23.jpg

Bradders

Reaction score
I haven't met any but my Uncle drove a wrestler (he always teases me and never says which one) from and to his hotel while they were in England (I think it was an Indy wrestler because he says he didn't recognise him)

Wordlife

also I just met CM Punk last weekend and got his autograph at Six Flags Great America (theme park)

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
I've met The Big Show (The night after he was F5ed on the announce table that didn't break. He looked sooo sore, and I asked him to choke slam me through a table.

I've also met Mark Jindrak and Hornswoggle

Ace of Spades

Reaction score
Well, my step mom used to hang out with a lot of wrestlers back in the day and still keeps in touch with some.

On the phone, I've talked to:
Road Dogg (Step mom's old friend)
Tom Prichard (Step mom's friend; old WWE ticket hook-up)
Dean Malenko (Step mom's friend's friend; current WWE ticket hook-up)

Yes, I get all of my WWE tickets free :)

From the wrestlers I've met:
Road Warrior Animal (he came and picked me up at my house with my step mom's friend)
Raven (long story behind him and my step mom, but we saw him at an indy show in Oregon and he remembered her and I got to talk to him for awhile)
Terry Taylor (me and my step mom saw him at the hotel and he gave us passes for the infy show we met Raven at. She's still friends with him).
Mick Foley (met him at Six Flags in California on Aug. 5th)

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Ive met the rock, rob van dam , and diamond dallas paige all at the comic conventions in san diego