Who do you want to be president?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
With the election taking place this year and all the chaos, who do you want to be president?

I want Trump.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
With the election taking place this year and all the chaos, who do you want to be president?

I want Trump.

I should smack you.

I've wanted to ask this for one of the questions I ask, but normally politics is a slippy slope so I've avoided it because I was worried it would get out of hand with people's opinion.

That be said, and I'll probably be the only one who says this, but I really wish it would be Bernie Sanders.

I can't stand Hillary, Trump, or Cruz.

Rubio hasn't done much yet in the Senate. I think he's only had one term.

The only person on the Republican side I like is Kasich, but he's so far behind he needs to just quit.

Kasich vs Bernie would have been my dream match up. Bernie would have got my vote.

Kasich vs Hillary, Kasich would have got it.

Trump vs Hillary or Bernie...i gotta bite the bullet and vote Hillary...as much as I dislike her I dislike Trump more.

Now, let's watch this thread go south really quick.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well i am for anyone that is not named Sanders or Hillary.

I dont trust either of them with anything. Hillary should not be running with a criminal charges and when people promise free things that actually is paid for by taxes. I sure as hell dont want to pay over .60 out of every dollar i earn in taxes that is what Russia, China and other communist countries do.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well i am for anyone that is not named Sanders or Hillary.

I dont trust either of them with anything. Hillary should not be running with a criminal charges and when people promise free things that actually is paid for by taxes. I sure as hell dont want to pay over .60 out of every dollar i earn in taxes that is what Russia, China and other communist countries do.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/5/bernie-sanders-denies-hes-santa-claus/

In response, the Vermont senator on Friday gave several examples of how he says he’d pay for vital government services, including spending $1 trillion over five years to pay for infrastructure investments. He says he’d pay for the work by closing loopholes that allow corporations to stash money overseas and pay no federal income taxes.

“What we have documented … that in a given year, you have very profitable — I mean very profitable — multinational corporations not paying a nickel in federal income taxes. And that seems to me to be absurd.”

I mean, that part is pretty good IMO. A lot of these corporations not paying federal income taxes is kind of BS if you ask me. Why should get get such a big break? I'll be fair and point this out.

He’s also pitching a payroll tax hike on all Americans to pay for guaranteed family and medical leave.

“The United States is the only major country on earth … that does not guarantee paid family and medical leave,” Mr. Sanders said.

but, I don't know...paying taxes for that really doesn't seem bad...I mean, I wish that would be a guarantee for people who need it.

I agree fully on Hillary, I feel she needs to be in jail.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
My issues with Sanders is what has he done ever? Nothing he lived off the government, he was a member of the Young Communist leaders or whatever it was called (the C did stand for communist) we already have had 8 years of a moron who does not support the veterns, the police and has created the biggest racial divide we have had in our country since the 60's let alone a war on the police, a war on the classes in the country, and a war on guns which by the way if you remove the guns from everyone you end up with only criminals having them and a healthcare system that is more a mess than it was before and he will continue that.

1 trillion in taxes my god we dont have that much money we owe 20 times that to China already.

I get what he is saying about the corporations and their taxes but that goes with anyone with alot of money. The people with all the money fund non-profits and the more you try to milk from them the non-profits cant survive because they are given donations.

I can see where people can cry about how the rich keep getting richer but on the other hand everyone has that chance or had that chance. No one can blame anyone but themselves if they are not where they want to be.

We have way to many handouts as it is. Why do we feel the need to give people free phones and service, why do we continually give out souch loney to people who are capable of working, since when have we become a nation that is all about giving to everyone. We have way to many things that is being given to people if they would just work. Now some help from time to time is ok but we have almost hit a tipping point where this is unnacceptable.

We could have averted alot of what we have done the last 12 years by being smart.

There was over 1500 health insurance carriers before Obamacare. If we got rid of the state barriers and let them compete it would have lowered health care costs. If we would lower what people could sue hospitals for malpractice doctor fees would go down. If we wpuld stop allowing the drug companies from gouging us on prescriptions everything would be way cheaper all around. Thats what needed fixed. Not what was done.

I know rhis sounds cruel but we should not have bailed out those companies either. Let them fix their mess or shut down.

I still cant see how giving out free college will help and if so does all the people who paid for their college get their money back as well. How many people took high school serious and it was free to them outside of taxes that funded the schools.

Our school systems are a mess. All over the place. We need to re evaluate how we do things and common core is disgrace. Do you know they want to remove all American history that occurred from the revolutionary war up to after the civil war. This new math crap is not teaching kids how to do math. I help my teenagers with their math and they cant figure out how i can do their simple pre-algebra or algebra in my head with out breaking down numbers by tens and 5's.

Now have i seen a canidate that has all of these figures out no I have not. This is honestly one of the worst fields of canidates we have ever seen in years for president.

I have yet to see anything offered on the democrat side other than more taxes and we have yet to see the tax increases on obamacare that is coming through. We have companies lowering their employees hours to under 30 hours a week so they dont have to pay the huge cost of health insurance that comes with obamacare and it is only going to get worse unless it gets repealed which i doubt. I know enough doctors who hate this program and want to quit because of it.

Achools are being forced into twrrible lunches that the kids hate due to it as well and when a school stops using those lunches the government has gone after them.

Do i agree fully with the Rubios, Trumps, Kasichs, or Cruz's of this election nope, but I am sick of what we have had for the last 8-12 years of things being pushed without congress passing it. I am sick of the media pushing racial hatred at every chance they can get. I am sick of a President who doesnt care what the people want except for his hollywood cronies and other friends who owe millions in back taxes like Al Sharpton and others.

At what point in any countries history have they cowered to what a single groups ideologies so much like every country has to the muslim religion and keep turning a blind eye to what is going on.

There are now rumors that Bin Laden is alive and living off of the CIA paying him $100,000 a month in the Bahamas shaved. This guy is a former CIA member and has some documents on this. Now is it all true... we will probably never know.

It is both parties faults thatbwe are in the mess we are in but we need to amke sure that we are very smart on who we elect and I am very scared for our future looking at Greece and other countries who want the government to co trol everything. It is a very unstainable model that has never worked.

Anyone who has George Soros and company funding them you need to stay clear of.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
My issues with Sanders is what has he done ever? Nothing he lived off the government, he was a member of the Young Communist leaders or whatever it was called (the C did stand for communist) we already have had 8 years of a moron who does not support the veterns, the police and has created the biggest racial divide we have had in our country since the 60's let alone a war on the police, a war on the classes in the country, and a war on guns which by the way if you remove the guns from everyone you end up with only criminals having them and a healthcare system that is more a mess than it was before and he will continue that.

1 trillion in taxes my god we dont have that much money we owe 20 times that to China already.

I get what he is saying about the corporations and their taxes but that goes with anyone with alot of money. The people with all the money fund non-profits and the more you try to milk from them the non-profits cant survive because they are given donations.

I can see where people can cry about how the rich keep getting richer but on the other hand everyone has that chance or had that chance. No one can blame anyone but themselves if they are not where they want to be.

We have way to many handouts as it is. Why do we feel the need to give people free phones and service, why do we continually give out souch loney to people who are capable of working, since when have we become a nation that is all about giving to everyone. We have way to many things that is being given to people if they would just work. Now some help from time to time is ok but we have almost hit a tipping point where this is unnacceptable.

We could have averted alot of what we have done the last 12 years by being smart.

There was over 1500 health insurance carriers before Obamacare. If we got rid of the state barriers and let them compete it would have lowered health care costs. If we would lower what people could sue hospitals for malpractice doctor fees would go down. If we wpuld stop allowing the drug companies from gouging us on prescriptions everything would be way cheaper all around. Thats what needed fixed. Not what was done.

I know rhis sounds cruel but we should not have bailed out those companies either. Let them fix their mess or shut down.

I still cant see how giving out free college will help and if so does all the people who paid for their college get their money back as well. How many people took high school serious and it was free to them outside of taxes that funded the schools.

Our school systems are a mess. All over the place. We need to re evaluate how we do things and common core is disgrace. Do you know they want to remove all American history that occurred from the revolutionary war up to after the civil war. This new math crap is not teaching kids how to do math. I help my teenagers with their math and they cant figure out how i can do their simple pre-algebra or algebra in my head with out breaking down numbers by tens and 5's.

Now have i seen a canidate that has all of these figures out no I have not. This is honestly one of the worst fields of canidates we have ever seen in years for president.

I have yet to see anything offered on the democrat side other than more taxes and we have yet to see the tax increases on obamacare that is coming through. We have companies lowering their employees hours to under 30 hours a week so they dont have to pay the huge cost of health insurance that comes with obamacare and it is only going to get worse unless it gets repealed which i doubt. I know enough doctors who hate this program and want to quit because of it.

Achools are being forced into twrrible lunches that the kids hate due to it as well and when a school stops using those lunches the government has gone after them.

Do i agree fully with the Rubios, Trumps, Kasichs, or Cruz's of this election nope, but I am sick of what we have had for the last 8-12 years of things being pushed without congress passing it. I am sick of the media pushing racial hatred at every chance they can get. I am sick of a President who doesnt care what the people want except for his hollywood cronies and other friends who owe millions in back taxes like Al Sharpton and others.

At what point in any countries history have they cowered to what a single groups ideologies so much like every country has to the muslim religion and keep turning a blind eye to what is going on.

There are now rumors that Bin Laden is alive and living off of the CIA paying him $100,000 a month in the Bahamas shaved. This guy is a former CIA member and has some documents on this. Now is it all true... we will probably never know.

It is both parties faults thatbwe are in the mess we are in but we need to amke sure that we are very smart on who we elect and I am very scared for our future looking at Greece and other countries who want the government to co trol everything. It is a very unstainable model that has never worked.

Jesus Christ :lol:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I tend to stay out of this bullshit, but I'll point out that over here Trump is a laughing stock & I fear for you guys if he makes president.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I hope Trump doesn't win the nomination mainly because I don't see him winning the actual election. The scary part is that if he does win the nomination, I'd actually rather see him become president because if he loses to Hillary it's just going to create an even further disconnect with the system for all the voters who backed him, the anti-establishment candidate. The main group of people voting for Trump are those that are already disillusioned enough with the way their political system functions, so seeing their white knight candidate get trounced isn't going to go over well.

The worst part about this entire thing is that Trump started the whole campaign because he's a media whore who loves attention and it's now snowballed into this stupidity. Not to mention, there's more than a few problems with Mr. Trump, as pointed out by John Oliver last week...

[video=youtube;DnpO_RTSNmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ[/video]

If you can still take the guy seriously after watching that AND think he's a viable candidate to lead your country, I'm not really sure what to say. I'm not saying Hillary is any better either because she's got a whole slew of things wrong with her, but at the very least she doesn't come across like a total knob. Anyhow, I'm not voting so my opinion really doesn't matter, but from the outside looking in, there are zero viable candidates right now.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Some of this is hard to argue with, I'll admit I do like Obama but some of the stuff you just mentioned there is some of the crap I do dislike about him. So I can't really fight you on them issues you bought up about him.

I will mention that I'm glad you was able to do all this, without really going at me, I respect that. I've been on a few places where people insult me over going after the candidate. So props my man.

Anyway, I also agree about the handouts, people who care do stuff who doesn't do shit doesn't deserve handouts. Fully 100% agree on that. Some people do deserve them, which I'm sure you are aware of and agree with.

NOW...let's talk about this free college thing. I can sort of agree that free is a bit much...but come on now it's no reason that anyone, even the people who already did it(and sadly it's to late for them.) should have to spend so much on it, I mean a lot of people will spend a good bit of their life paying off student loans...which to me is crazy and outrageous. But if he can find away to do it, and if most of that money for it will come from these big corporations than it won't be so bad. It's never to late to move forward. I mean his price, that's a lot. So maybe they should figure out a better way to balance it.

Is Bernie the perfect person to be President? Nope, I'll admit he has flaws. I surely don't agree with his 15 dollars an hour thing..15 is to much. It does need to go up a bit from what it is (I say no higher than 9) but, in this field of candidates that are one of the worse in awhile like you said...he's just the one who's the best to me.

I do hope whoever wins, turns around the mess we been in for about around 16 years now.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Trump! All the way baby!

Joey

Reaction score
635887627274794140-2024545506_-TJ2uN.gif

Drew

Reaction score
I'd possibly vote Sanders. Just feel he's a bit more honest than the others...but not by much.

If it's Drumpf and Hillary(most likely scenario) I'm probably staying home unless there's a viable 3rd candidate.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
It's beginning to look more and more that it is rigged for Clinton. Really lost all faith in the voting process.

I'm just going to worry about my family and make the best of a bad situation.