Who do you think should be pushed/depushed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
I think she's more than just "barely" a skilled wrestler. Same with Naomi, but, I prefer Charlotte's wrestling a lot more.

Also, @Red Rain, can we hear your thoughts since you're downvoting almost everyone's posts?

Lmfao asking for young man's opinion. That's a first.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Everyone but Roman Reigns.... Roman Reigns doesn’t need anyone else to look good, because he’s Roman Reigns....

Roman can open the show, fight the mid card, main event, and women’s division, selling out tickets everywhere. Roman only needs Roman. Punish everyone else. He will take over Raw, Smackdown, and all PPV’s... even NXT, 205 live.... you name it, Roman Reigns can do it...

The main event of mania should be Roman Reigns vs Roman Reigns for every title you can think of... with the special referee being none other than... stone.... I mean Roman Reigns... with Roman Reigns winning this match, obviously... it’ll prove that Roman Reigns is the best there was, and the best there ever will be in any division anywhere... and can Reign as every champion for years to come.

Welcome to the future of WWE... welcome to Roman Reigns.

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oh...and Enzo can either shut up or piss off...in fact he should do both...
in that order.

200.gif

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think Big E deserves a push outside of New Day as well. He is a good wrestler and has the build Vince tens to enjoy.
Plus, I think he has come a long way on the mic and knows how to work with the crowds.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Push: Luke Harper...
Seriously...Harper may-be the most underrated in-ring worker the WWE has at the moment...

Also I agree with Rusev being pushed...Hell...I'd rather see him as World/Universal champion
than Jinder, Lesnar or that Guy I will no longer mention...but I doubt it will ever happen...mainly
because certain people within the WWE are clearly jealous of Rusev because he has Lana...
and the WWE is an extremely petty company run by a bunch of "out of touch" idiots.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I think she's more than just "barely" a skilled wrestler. Same with Naomi, but, I prefer Charlotte's wrestling a lot more.

Also, @Red Rain, can we hear your thoughts since you're downvoting almost everyone's posts?
Another complaint thread based on deluded fantasy. You asked.
Lmfao asking for young man's opinion. That's a first.
Go wash somebody's hair you beta male orbiter.

Last edited:

Derek G

Jobber
Reaction score

Compare them to Kairi Sane, bianca belair , lo shira, Evalise and others and you will see the difference, I know WWE may ask them to tone down the physicality abit but we can see the skill difference.

Reactions: JBan

Derek G

Jobber
Reaction score
Basically, in terms of in ring skills, Raw and Smackdown ( except Asuka and Natie) have the least talented wrestlers compared to other promotions , of course, this is just my opinion

akapablo_

Chicken Nugget Aficionado
Hotshot
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Push: Singles- Rusev. The guy is a great heel, he's good on the mic, and he keeps kayfabe alive on twitter. I love his current Rusev Day stuff with Aiden English, but he's definitely main eventer material.
Push: Tag- The Club. We've seen what Gallows and Anderson can do when booked like badasses in NJPW, I REALLY don't know why they're a dominating team in the division.

De-Push: Jinder. The Modern Day Maharajah isn't/hasn't resonated with the crowd, he's just using old foreign heel heat, and his promos and matches are repetitive and boring af

FIRE- Hideo Itami. Please, let him go back to being a hard hitting badass that he was as KENTA, or revive his career up, he's just boring to me.

Reactions: Solidus1

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Reactions: JBan

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Push
Rusev: Since he debuted, he's only gotten better. His in ring work has been solid, his charisma and entertainment skills have been stand out, and he's finding his way to get over
Becky Lynch: The most underutilized woman on the roster, hands down. She's technically sound in the ring, brings a good energy, and is a babyface to get behind.
Rhyno: This is my personal fantasy, but Rhyno has always seemed underappreciated by a majority of fans. I still hope to see him get a singles title run before he hangs up the boots.

De-Push
Finn Bálor: I've never been sold on Finn. He's solid in the ring, but besides putting on makeup for his blowoff matches, I just find no ability ti care about him.
Jason Jordan: Even though the storyline with him being Angle's son kinda dying, he's yet to really show anything beyond "I am a good technical wrestler". Splitting up AA has hurt more than it helped.
Charlotte: Since she made it to the main roster, Charlotte has been the Roman Reigns of the Women's Division. She's been overexposed, and it's really hard to care about anything she does.

Fire
Dolph Ziggler: It's done. I don't care about Dolph. Dolph doesn't care about Dolph. WWE doesn't care about Dolph. Let. It. Go.

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Push:
Jhonny Gargano, in my eyes he could be the next little guy that could Daniel Bryan type of guy he's so good in the ring and easy to chant for and just genuinely likeable he just seems like a good guy and plus he gets bonus points for an awesome logo.

I don't think anyone should be De-pushed really...

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Edit: I was intending to post in another thread, and somehow got redirected here, what the fuck. Oh well, going back to fix it.