Who do you think should be pushed/depushed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Push: Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, Rusev, and Emma (too late for that one). I would include Cesaro but he is getting good exposure as a tag team.

De push: Jinder Mahal, Carmella, Randy Orton

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Emma (too late for that one)
d3WpesN.gif

What push? She has a briefcase that a mutant helped her acquire...
Apart from that she hasn't done or won shit! If Carmella is being
"pushed" then I'd hate to see her get "buried"

Seriously...go back and find the last time Carmella won a singles
match on television.

You will be fucking shocked...

Randy Orton
Orton should be a heel & be putting over the younger guys...

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
What push? She has a briefcase that a mutant helped her acquire...
Apart from that she hasn't done or won shit! If Carmella is being
"pushed" then I'd hate to see her get "buried"
Quite the opposite. I do remember some stars winning briefcases, have a losing streak, until he got a perfect opportunity. If I remember correctly, Edge had this losing streak until he had that opportunity. Same with Orton. MITB briefcases are for people with less opportunities. Or storylines that isn't going anywhere with fans.

You think John Cena won every single match leading to his MITB win? No. He had some on and off losses there, too.

Carmella, however is going somewhere with the whole betrayal with Ellsworth. She's just waiting for the right time to strike just like Edge.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Quite the opposite. I do remember some stars winning briefcases, have a losing streak, until he got a perfect opportunity. If I remember correctly, Edge had this losing streak until he had that opportunity. Same with Orton. MITB briefcases are for people with less opportunities. Or storylines that isn't going anywhere with fans.

You think John Cena won every single match leading to his MITB win? No. He had some on and off losses there, too.

Carmella, however is going somewhere with the whole betrayal with Ellsworth. She's just waiting for the right time to strike just like Edge.
Okay...so...I have a bit to unpack here...

First of all...from my research MOST MitB briefcase holders have actually achieved
some level of success before having the briefcase. Edge had already been a multi
time champion and was an established character in his own right.

(Hence why it was a mistake to give Corbin the Briefcase when they did...and I think
they realized that. In hindsight the briefcase should have gone to Nakamura or Zayn)

Carmella is essentially still a "Rookie" who hasn't done shit...and I literally mean she
hasn't done anything on the main roster. She hasn't had any big wins in singles matches,
she had her ass kicked twice by Nikki Bella on pay per view & was basically forced into
turning heel when she did because Eva Marie took her boobs and went home.

Look...I can't take Carmella seriously as a "wrestler" until she starts winning some matches...
and the WWE booking team has never really let her do that...Hell...they didn't even let her
win the MitB briefcase on her own...which still to this day pisses me off.

Carmella has a great look & she's great on the mic...but I want her to actually win matches...
especially considering she a future champion.

We already have a pretty, young blonde with a big mouth & poor wrestling skills on RAW as
Champion...we don't need the same thing on SmackDown.

I actually dread the day Carmella becomes Champion...simply because her win/loss record
is so fucking pathetic...and when the champion is pathetic...the entire division looks pathetic.