Which wrestler has the worst fanbase?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I don't know about worst fanbase. But the ones with top fanbase's I would say are CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena, Rob Van Dam and a few others.

PunkWyatt

Jobber
Reaction score
The shield, can't stand these guys and some fans seem to love them. Reigns is punch, kick, spear.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
shit like this is why DB is the runaway winner for me atm:

"I said it once and I'll it say it again... If you think Bryan Danielson sucks, then you do not have a right to call yourself a wrestling fan. You're wrong and your opinions suck.

Saying Bryan Danielson sucks at his job is like saying Michael Jackson sucked at his job. It's like saying Robert De Niro sucks at his job. Its like saying Tiger Woods sucks at his job. Its not even a matter of opinion... its a lie."

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
AJ catching up. Two days on twitter is enough to realise that.
People sending her messages every morning like.."thanks for being my idol" " You are the one who leads my life " " I cant live without you" :phew: calm down fangirls

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
AJ catching up. Two days on twitter is enough to realise that.
People sending her messages every morning like.."thanks for being my idol" " You are the one who leads my life " " I cant live without you" :phew: calm down fangirls

It is two different extremes with DB and AJ.

AJ: She is bringing in a lot of fangirls who probably were either not into wrestling or barely into wrestling before falling in love with her 'amazing character'. Oh and then you have the 15 year old smarks who think she is amazingly hot

DB: The smarks wet dream who treat him like a modern day Flair, think he can do no wrong, ect.

Reactions: Roi

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
And then we have the Straight Edges just because punk says so. Girls say he is hot, fanboys think he has the nuts to say everything he says. I've even seen various tweets saying "If this was MMA, Punk would have destroy you Brock" I was like haha fuck yeah.
They think Bryan is so good, and he is but they are like, he should unify all titles, the WwE should be the beard from now on. All wrestlers doesn't know how to wrestle. Only Bryan does.
AJ is funny. They don't understand why people hate her and they send her tweets like "Don't listen to the haters" and tuff like that. I'm about to turn 17 I like AJ , mainly because she's cute ( Layla gets the hotness award) but I understand why most of the Smarks hate her. And in some way, I hate her too. It's just I understand she's always in the middle of the big things. And she has too much TV time

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You don't know how many 12 year old fanboys have said something along the lines of "CM Punk trains in different disciplines of MMA! He vs Brock, anyone could win a real fight!"

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
shit like this is why DB is the runaway winner for me atm:

"I said it once and I'll it say it again... If you think Bryan Danielson sucks, then you do not have a right to call yourself a wrestling fan. You're wrong and your opinions suck.

Saying Bryan Danielson sucks at his job is like saying Michael Jackson sucked at his job. It's like saying Robert De Niro sucks at his job. Its like saying Tiger Woods sucks at his job. Its not even a matter of opinion... its a lie."

To be fair, how can you say Daniel Bryan is sucky at his job? He's a candidate for best wrestler on the planet (and imo, and many others', he is). Bad example imo.