Which wrestler has the worst fanbase?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
To be fair, how can you say Daniel Bryan is sucky at his job? He's a candidate for best wrestler on the planet (and imo, and many others', he is). Bad example imo.

It is all subjective. Wrestler, yes, but not every fan watches wrestling for pure wrestling. I could easily see how people could be annoyed by his character and not enjoy his WWE work. Ring work doesn't always trump all.

Saying if you don't like DB = you can't call yourself a wrestling fan is just ignorant fanboy drivel.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
You don't know how many 12 year old fanboys have said something along the lines of "CM Punk trains in different disciplines of MMA! He vs Brock, anyone could win a real fight!"
And not only 12 years old.. They are like Punk will whip Brock ass. Gonna be fun when Punk is bleeding like a bitch.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
And not only 12 years old.. They are like Punk will whip Brock ass. Gonna be fun when Punk is bleeding like a bitch.

It will be amazing to see the spots they come up with to illustrate Brock's dominance over that little bitch Punk.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
The Shield is also a nice candidate. No matter what they do, they are always going to be the est stable. The hottest guys in the show and the main eventers.
Ziggler's fans aren't as annoying as the other ones. They are always like "That's showing off" "The guy knows how to bump/sell a move" that's all they say. I like reading comments from those fans who started liking him since he turned face

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
It will be amazing to see the spots they come up with to illustrate Brock's dominance over that little bitch Punk.
And I believe it won't be only one match. Out of the best of three. Punk bleeding and losing at SS, Punk bleeding and losing at OTL or however is called now and Punk bleeding but gettin the victory at HIAC. I like punk, but I love Lesnad beatdowns. No matter who's the opponent

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You guys are out of your mind if you think Brock is going over Punk at SummerSlam.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm down for that

2 week sig bet sound good?

I should probably give you a heads up, my record on sig/avatar/usertitle bets on this site is pretty spectacular. I can only think of one time that I lost.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
There are an abundance of reasons why Brock is going to loss.

Punk will go over eventually, but to further the storyline they need Lesnar to win the initial meeting.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
2 week sig bet sound good?

I should probably give you a heads up, my record on sig/avatar/usertitle bets on this site is pretty spectacular. I can only think of one time that I lost.

Sounds good to me. I'm pretty confident on this one.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Punk will go over eventually, but to further the storyline they need Lesnar to win the initial meeting.

I see them having three matches,Lesnar would go over the first two times and then Punk would win the final match to end their feud.