Which wrestler has the worst fanbase?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EddieK

Jobber
Reaction score
The Shield, John Cena and CM Punk in WWE...

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I see them having three matches,Lesnar would go over the first two times and then Punk would win the final match to end their feud.

Wow, that's terrible booking IMO. Why would Lesnar win the first two and then have Punk win the last one to end the feud? Lesnar would still win the war...
As for the most annoying fanbases, I'd have to go with Ambrose, Punk, Mcintyre and Rhodes.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I haven't forgot, although now I'm kinda leaning towards Brock winning but I'm still sticking with my bet.

I'll be scouring your post history finding out everything about you to get you the worst sig possible

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'll be scouring your post history finding out everything about you to get you the worst sig possible
ae45a46d421dd23f4cecda6c1ac1a560.jpg

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I'm the only Sin Cara fan on the internet and I'm a pretty big asshole, right? Right guys? :smug:

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The Rock's fanbase sucks ass, they basically kiss his ass non-stop and spam two dead words. Fruity Pebbles. Because I haven't heard every other fan say that.