• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Wrestler applies to you?

Wang Chung

Jan 5, 2012
Dancing
Pretty simple name the wrestler who you feel most associates to you or you can say whom you think associates with someone. Remember this is all for fun so don't take the suggestions as personal.

I will start:

Fuje Vise= Vince McMahon
Fuji Vice= Bobby the Brain Heenan
Booty= The Enforcer Arn Anderson
Delta Kilo= Big John Stud--- I just wanted to say Stud.

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
I consider myself between DDP and Bobby Roode.

I'd say Robbie E for Fuje Vise, clearly Mr Fuji for Fuji Vice, a little bit Kazarian for Castiel, and uhh ...Sabretooth is ehh... I think Evan Karagias works.

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
[MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION] I'd say you're more of a Ricardo myself.

I consider myself between DDP and Bobby Roode.

I'd say Robbie E for Fuje Vise, clearly Mr Fuji for Fuji Vice, a little bit Kazarian for Castiel, and uhh ...Sabretooth is ehh... I think Evan Karagias works.
For saying I'm a Guido I should ban your ass for eternity.

Slick Mitch

Feb 10, 2012
I definitely would call myself a Mick Foley. Despite not being the most talented, or best looking, or even the funniest of my friends I still have great charisma in life and I'm very respected by many people.

The Great Cochrane

Feb 14, 2013
London, ON, Canada
I'd say I'm like Jeff Hardy. An artistic wonder.

However; I'm not as cracked out, I'm a little bit better looking, and when I reach my high point.. my net worth will be double what his is.

Champagne Charlie

Jul 28, 2011
United Kingdom
Actually, I'd say I'm more like The Miz than I am like Magnus.

Nobody really liked me that much at first but I think I slowly started to gain my respect and work my way up the ladder (like Miz did) but recently I have fell of the wagon a little bit and I am looking to regain form.

Castiel

Jun 23, 2010
no at least you didn't get Bubba the Love Sponge or David Arquette.

oh to keep this on track.

CM Blazy- RVD
Bruh, I'd take Arquette! Though EC's suggestion Kazarian is fairly accurate. You're definitely spot on with Blazy though.