• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which current WWE Superstar are you?

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
I got john Cena. Not sure how choosing an undertaker determines who you are but I'll go with it

Castiel

Jun 23, 2010
I wonder if it was my love of Hugh Jackman that got me Dolph Ziggler? Awesome that nobody has gotten the same one yet.

Castiel

Jun 23, 2010
Damn, you're right. I missed that. Curse you and your wanting to be Wang Chung, Sabs!

The Great Cochrane

Feb 14, 2013
London, ON, Canada
You got: John Cena

LOYALTY. HUSTLE. RESPECT. Wise words to live by. You divide people right down the line. Some people like you. Some people hate you. Some people think you’ve been at the top of the game for too long. But whatever. Rise above the hate. You’re still awesome.
Well, I'm not gonna complain.

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
It's funny i got Cena because it says "you've been on top too long"

In elementary school, I was really popular. Now I'm just in the middle. I have about 8 true friends and a bunch of aquatintences.

Cyrus Riddle

Dec 15, 2011
Dean Ambrose
You’ll punch, scratch, spit, kick, do pretty much anything to get ahead. You might be a little hotheaded, but that’s OK. All the great men and women of this world were little hot headed for success, and you’re no different.

Hell fuckin yeah!

Reactions: Vampire Priestess