Where the hell is the Miz???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Where the hell is the Miz???

Hes gone from main eventing Wrestlemania 27 and being WWE champion to not being featured on tv at all. Whats hes done wrong has he pissed off someone in the backstage area. Also on Raw Santino vs Miz was advertised on WWE's you tube channel before extreme rules even goes on air WTF. What is going on???

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He is getting a big push soon. Trust me, Crayo said so. He wouldn't mislead me. He will be feuding with Rock in no time.

:trolldance:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
He is getting a big push soon. Trust me, Crayo said so. He wouldn't mislead me. He will be feuding with Rock in no time.

:trolldance:

No need for troll face, he will get a push. Whether it's against Rock or not, I'll be there rubbing it in your face when I'm right.

:boss:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Him eventually getting pushed is inevitable. You said it was coming after Mania, which makes you wrong.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Defo on a push soon as the guy is better than he's getting and his mic skills are unreal hopefully just honing his in ring a bit more before a big ME push! Love the guy it's so due one of the hardest working in the biz in and out the ring for the WWE! :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I never said it'd be for Mania, I said I'd mark for an interference in the Rock/Cena match, I also said that I think he might be in the ME/near it way before him associating himself with Ace. Either way, him being on this poor streak is a work. That's the point I'm making, lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It was a work leading up to Mania with the whole "Give Miz a match" shit, but at this point I don't see how you can sit there and pretend to be confident when he hasn't been on Raw for two consecutive weeks, including a 3 hour Raw when basically everyone else and their dog from the Raw roster was on the show.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Because if they weren't going to give him a push at somepoint why would they have him doing so much work for WWE outside of the ring?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Did you read what I said before? Obviously he will wind up with another push at some point in time.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It was a work leading up to Mania with the whole "Give Miz a match" s***, but at this point I don't see how you can sit there and pretend to be confident when he hasn't been on Raw for two consecutive weeks, including a 3 hour Raw when basically everyone else and their dog from the Raw roster was on the show.

Are you serious? That's more a reason to be confident than not to be.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It was a work leading up to Mania with the whole "Give Miz a match" s***, but at this point I don't see how you can sit there and pretend to be confident when he hasn't been on Raw for two consecutive weeks, including a 3 hour Raw when basically everyone else and their dog from the Raw roster was on the show.

Yeah u said this which kind of says to me u didn't think he was gonna get a push!?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Cloud said:
Yeah u said this which kind of says to me u didn't think he was gonna get a push!?

I also said before it is inevitable he will get another push. I'm saying it won't be coming any time soon. Miz is on the backburner while WWE still has guys like Brock and Jericho at their disposal

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I also said before it is inevitable he will get another push. I'm saying it won't be coming any time soon. Miz is on the backburner while WWE still has guys like Brock and Jericho at their disposal

But Brock and Jericho are the guys that can help Miz get over so at somepoint they have to try and throw him in a feud with someone of their status and as Crayo thought as one point it seemed like Rock!