Where my Tech N9ne fans at?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
So I have been going back and listening to Tech, mainly because of this thread, and I realized I have every album of his up to K.O.D on iTunes. I also refound my favourite Tech N9ne song with that being Demons by Tech N9ne featuring Three 6 Mafia.

Hell yeah man! Good to hear. The new album, Planet, is amazing imo if you haven't heard it yet.

I had to smile because I'm better with hearing the songs and recognizing them than I am with names at this point, but this one I totally got right before I pushed play. Good shit. My favorite off that album is hard to pick between Show Me a God and Blackened the Sun. So many good songs on K.O.D though.

About 1 more week to the show!!!

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Hey I just realized my title here is technically J.O.D.
:21-1:
Haha, sweet. Wasn't even a tech fan back when I set that up.

• Haha

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Hell yeah man! Good to hear. The new album, Planet, is amazing imo if you haven't heard it yet.

I had to smile because I'm better with hearing the songs and recognizing them than I am with names at this point, but this one I totally got right before I pushed play. Good shit. My favorite off that album is hard to pick between Show Me a God and Blackened the Sun. So many good songs on K.O.D though.

About 1 more week to the show!!!
Nah, I haven't heard I have been going back and listening to everything before.

I am the same way, man, and awesome. I mainly love this song because of Three Six Mafia who are my favorite rap group of all time, but I like the beat and everything as well. My favorite is Demons, but Show Me A God, Blackened The Sun, Strange Music Box, and Horns are some more of my favorites on K.O.D. as well, and honestly K.O.D. maybe my favorite Tech album after listening to it again, but that is because of it being darker and more Horrorcore in nature. Plus, Three Six Mafia, Brotha Lynch Hung, and King Gordy are all on there is which is awesome.

Awesome, man, hope you enjoy it and have a great time. Do you have the pledge memorize yet, lol?

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Nah, I haven't heard I have been going back and listening to everything before.

I am the same way, man, and awesome. I mainly love this song because of Three Six Mafia who are my favorite rap group of all time, but I like the beat and everything as well. My favorite is Demons, but Show Me A God, Blackened The Sun, Strange Music Box, and Horns are some more of my favorites on K.O.D. as well, and honestly K.O.D. maybe my favorite Tech album after listening to it again, but that is because of it being darker and more Horrorcore in nature. Plus, Three Six Mafia, Brotha Lynch Hung, and King Gordy are all on there is which is awesome.

Awesome, man, hope you enjoy it and have a great time. Do you have the pledge memorize yet, lol?
Oh yeah. Plenty memorized. I'm sure I'll do it plenty more before I get there lol.

Yeah, his darker stuff is cool, but I just enjoy the overall creativity and rhythm he uses when he does his thing in any style. I mean, I don't enjoy every song on every album, but I enjoy at least a few songs off every album I've listened to of his and that's not a usual thing for me.

Enjoy planet PYUNE lol

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Plenty memorized. I'm sure I'll do it plenty more before I get there lol.

Yeah, his darker stuff is cool, but I just enjoy the overall creativity and rhythm he uses when he does his thing in any style. I mean, I don't enjoy every song on every album, but I enjoy at least a few songs off every album I've listened to of his and that's not a usual thing for me.

Enjoy planet PYUNE lol

Lol.

I getcha, man, but I tend to just like darker hip-hop in general, so Tech doing made me happy.

I will listen to that later, thanks though man.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So I have to say, I kind of enjoyed Planet, and after listening to it I decided to go back and relisten to all of his albums. I then got the idea to rank them because why not, but instead of ranking all 20 albums I am going to rank 10 of them for the fun of it and these are the 10 I think showcase Tech's skill and how he can build off a concept in a sense.

1) K.O.D.
2) All 6's and 7's
3) Anghelic
4) Everready
5) Absolute Power
6) Sickology 101
7) Special Effects
8) Strangeulation
9) Something Else
10) Killer

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ahhh, couldn't do it man. The set up was like a damn assembly line there were so many "VIP" ticket buyers lol. Plus they had music bumping pretty loud in the background. Kinda hard to pull off what I was planning. Plus I was just plain nervous lol. Oh well.

Attachments

• 20180601_154704.jpg
    20180601_154704.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20180601_162404_810.jpg
    IMG_20180601_162404_810.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 4

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Hey man, it is still awesome you got to meet him none the less especially in my second hometown. Hope you have/had fun either way, man.