Where my Tech N9ne fans at?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm newish to it still (about a year and a half now) but the dude caught me too. Can't get enough. I haven't wanted to go to a live show for so long, but I splurged for some VIP tickets to his new Planet tour. Will be in Boston June 1st! Super excited to meet the guy and just shake his hand.

Technician for life

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Classic one! I hear he's putting that in a small group of songs he'd like to see people mosh too. We'll see. I like so many. I think the Tech N9ne playlist on my phone is up to...wait a sec.....about 80 songs

Reactions: Solid Snake

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Niiiice. I should find the one he did to a Xmas tune. I need to add this one to my playlist actually! Thanks. I'm still finding new ones I like because there's so much to go through!

And shit, you and me both! I can't believe I just started listening to his stuff and he's been going strong since before I graduated high school (2000). Him and Krizz Kaliko! That muthafucka can sing his ass off. Did I mention I was excited? I may be a little obsessed lol

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I use to be a big Tech N9ne fan back in the day when I was listening to ICP, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, and all of them. I still occasionally listen to him, but not like how I use to.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
See I never got into ICP. I knew of them of course thanks to WWE but I never listened to their music. I was more into rock and metal back then. I didn't get into more what I like to call hip hop instead of rap until after I ventured out on my own. Mostly Jurassic 5 and Chali 2na. Atmosphere. Aesop rock. Tech caught my ear on a guest appearance on a Prof song actually. Included it. Then I just kind of fell down the strange rabbit hole. Found out he did some old stuff with Hed Pe, who I loved back in the day, but I just didn't look more into Tech specifically. Cause I knew the song.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
See I never got into ICP. I knew of them of course thanks to WWE but I never listened to their music. I was more into rock and metal back then. I didn't get into more what I like to call hip hop instead of rap until after I ventured out on my own. Mostly Jurassic 5 and Chali 2na. Atmosphere. Aesop rock. Tech caught my ear on a guest appearance on a Prof song actually. Included it. Then I just kind of fell down the strange rabbit hole. Found out he did some old stuff with Hed Pe, who I loved back in the day, but I just didn't look more into Tech specifically. Cause I knew the song.

I only got into ICP when I was like 9 or so because of them being on Three Six Mafia's album When the Smoke Clears Sixty 6, Sixty 1. I was always into Rock, Metal, and Hip-Hop just because I felt a lot of bands/rappers told stories I could relate to. Also, I give props for mentioning Atmosphere, not many people know him. Tech caught my ear with the song I'm a Playa from his album Absolute Power, and from there I became a fan of him and even Strange Music. Colors by Kutt Calhoun was my favorite song for several months. Also, another shoutout for mentioning Hed Pe. You remember a group called KMK. Kottonmouth Kings, and Big B as well?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I only got into ICP when I was like 9 or so because of them being on Three Six Mafia's album When the Smoke Clears Sixty 6, Sixty 1. I was always into Rock, Metal, and Hip-Hop just because I felt a lot of bands/rappers told stories I could relate to. Also, I give props for mentioning Atmosphere, not many people know him. Tech caught my ear with the song I'm a Playa from his album Absolute Power, and from there I became a fan of him and even Strange Music. Colors by Kutt Calhoun was my favorite song for several months. Also, another shoutout for mentioning Hed Pe. You remember a group called KMK. Kottonmouth Kings, and Big B as well?
Hell yeah KMK! They do some good stuff with Tech as well. Another reason I can't believe I missed him.

Atmosphere (Ant) is awesome. God Loves Ugly, right? His newer stuff ain't bad either.

I'll check out colors. Kutts not bad. He did Bunk Rock Bitch, which I enjoy. Originally thought it was Punk Rock Chick though lol.

Its hard to pick a fav from Tech but I really love the hook in Midwest Choppers lately

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Hell yeah KMK! They do some good stuff with Tech as well. Another reason I can't believe I missed him.

Atmosphere (Ant) is awesome. God Loves Ugly, right? His newer stuff ain't bad either.

I'll check out colors. Kutts not bad. He did Bunk Rock Bitch, which I enjoy. Originally thought it was Punk Rock Chick though lol.

Its hard to pick a fav from Tech but I really love the hook in Midwest Choppers lately

My guy. I am glad you know KMK, that is like one group hardly anyone knows when I walk about groups I use to listen to. Agreed, man.

Right, and yeah his newer stuff is good, but nothing like his older stuff.

Yo, Bunk Rock Bitch was my girlfriend's ringtone, lol, and another song I love from Kutt. Ha, don't feel bad I thought it was Punk Rock Botch instead.

You also remember Swollen Members?

Man, my favorite Tech song is kind of a hard choice, but Am I Psycho? and Straight Out the Gate are probably two of my favorites for a while. The hook in Midwest Choppers is great as well.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
My guy. I am glad you know KMK, that is like one group hardly anyone knows when I walk about groups I use to listen to. Agreed, man.

Right, and yeah his newer stuff is good, but nothing like his older stuff.

Yo, Bunk Rock Bitch was my girlfriend's ringtone, lol, and another song I love from Kutt. Ha, don't feel bad I thought it was Punk Rock Botch instead.

You also remember Swollen Members?

Man, my favorite Tech song is kind of a hard choice, but Am I Psycho? and Straight Out the Gate are probably two of my favorites for a while. The hook in Midwest Choppers is great as well.
I've heard of swollen members but I never listened to them really.

Dude, have you heard Futuristic?? He's awesome. You might even say "the greatest" (youtube it!) He's got one out now with Tech and another guy called Talk. Good shit.

Funny you mention straight out the gate (made the 2K18 soundtrack even). I'm going to bring the album booklet that had the pledge in it and do the pledge by memory in front of him and ask him to sign that page. That's my plan anyway. Then it will mean more to me.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I've heard of swollen members but I never listened to them really.

Dude, have you heard Futuristic?? He's awesome. You might even say "the greatest" (youtube it!) He's got one out now with Tech and another guy called Talk. Good shit.

Funny you mention straight out the gate (made the 2K18 soundtrack even). I'm going to bring the album booklet that had the pledge in it and do the pledge by memory in front of him and ask him to sign that page. That's my plan anyway. Then it will mean more to me.
Ahh, they are pretty decent.

Yes, I have, and he is defiantly great.

Dude, that is awesome, no lie.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ahh, they are pretty decent.

Yes, I have, and he is defiantly great.

Dude, that is awesome, no lie.

Oh good. Thought it might've sounded a little over the top lol. I've been practicing. Don't want to mess it up in front of the guy. Be extra cool if more people in the meet and greet join in *fingers crossed*

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Oh good. Thought it might've sounded a little over the top lol. I've been practicing. Don't want to mess it up in front of the guy. Be extra cool if more people in the meet and greet join in *fingers crossed*
Nah, it ain't over the top. It just sounds like something a fan would do. Man, if I were to mess it up in front of him I would be embarrassed beyond belief, lol. That would be pretty awesome, man, no lie.