Where my Tech N9ne fans at?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Snow tha Product is one of the best female rappers in the game right now. Plus, the fact she can switch between Spanish and English mid-song is amazing as well.
Omg yes! I don't speak it fluently but the first time I heard her switch it up in a song blew my mind

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

This shit right here is a lifesaver

Man, that song is great. I forgot how great Krizz is, and the guy was my second favorite artist that was/is signed to Strange Music, and how he almost always meaning in his songs. Also, he sometimes tends to have better beats then Tech, not meaning that is a bad way.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Man, that song is great. I forgot how great Krizz is, and the guy was my second favorite artist that was/is signed to Strange Music, and how he almost always meaning in his songs. Also, he sometimes tends to have better beats then Tech, not meaning that is a bad way.
I agree. He's just as talented as tech and can sing like crazy tho boot. I'm a big fan. Hard not to be if your a tech fan I gotta believe. That's why I'm so pysched this show I'm going to is both of them. Kinda hoping McKenzie Cole and her dad are there so I can shake his hand too. He's earned my respect backing up tech and building up strange music like he has.

Have you seen that they recently got a "Bou Lou" wheat beer into production recently in his hometown? I'd love to try that. I've done my own caribou lou before and that shit is strong but yummy

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I agree. He's just as talented as tech and can sing like crazy tho boot. I'm a big fan. Hard not to be if your a tech fan I gotta believe. That's why I'm so pysched this show I'm going to is both of them. Kinda hoping McKenzie Cole and her dad are there so I can shake his hand too. He's earned my respect backing up tech and building up strange music like he has.

Have you seen that they recently got a "Bou Lou" wheat beer into production recently in his hometown? I'd love to try that. I've done my own caribou lou before and that shit is strong but yummy
I always liked it more when he sings more than raps, but he does both ways great. Man, I would love to meet both them, and if Brotha Lynch Hung was there I would be as happy as a kid in a candy store. That would be sweet as well. Agreed, man.

Nah, I don't keep up with stuff like that, but that doesn't surprise me either. Eh, I wouldn't personally just because I hate the taste of beer, lol. Caribou Lou is great, and yeah it maybe string, but like you said it is great.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I always liked it more when he sings more than raps, but he does both ways great. Man, I would love to meet both them, and if Brotha Lynch Hung was there I would be as happy as a kid in a candy store. That would be sweet as well. Agreed, man.

Nah, I don't keep up with stuff like that, but that doesn't surprise me either. Eh, I wouldn't personally just because I hate the taste of beer, lol. Caribou Lou is great, and yeah it maybe string, but like you said it is great.
They're doing a drawing online for a all expenses paid trip for two to a show on the current tour in KC. As well as tickets to a beer fest or fair thing where they are unveiling it. You'd get to chill and try it with Tech himself and presumably other strange music alum. I entered and hope I win! Doubt it though. Last cool thing I actually won was on here when Jonathon (I think) did an xmas thing and I won GTA 5 on the 360

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
They're doing a drawing online for a all expenses paid trip for two to a show on the current tour in KC. As well as tickets to a beer fest or fair thing where they are unveiling it. You'd get to chill and try it with Tech himself and presumably other strange music alum. I entered and hope I win! Doubt it though. Last cool thing I actually won was on here when Jonathon (I think) did an xmas thing and I won GTA 5 on the 360
Nice. Nice. That would be great, and if I could meet Tech or anyone on Strange that would be pretty awesome. I hope so too, man. Nice, man, lol.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Just realized there's 2 different songs titled Midwest Choppers lol. I was pretty confused for a minute

• Haha

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
What is your opinion on some the other artist signed and formerly signed with Strange? Like Brotha Lynch Hung? Or Ritz?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
What is your opinion on some the other artist signed and formerly signed with Strange? Like Brotha Lynch Hung? Or Ritz?
I'm still combing through tech and krizz mostly. I'm pretty sure I've heard Hung on a callabo song at least. Ritz is good shit. I haven't really gotten into his personal stuff but the stuff he does with Tech is great. Far out, Make waves, and brand new hunnids for example.

What about Murs huh? The guy that worked with Cena on his entrance music even lol. I was listening to him back on the def jux label. I enjoyed Hangar 18 :becky:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'm still combing through tech and krizz mostly. I'm pretty sure I've heard Hung on a callabo song at least. Ritz is good shit. I haven't really gotten into his personal stuff but the stuff he does with Tech is great. Far out, Make waves, and brand new hunnids for example.

What about Murs huh? The guy that worked with Cena on his entrance music even lol. I was listening to him back on the def jux label. I enjoyed Hangar 18 :becky:
Ahh, gotcha, now. Yeah, I believe Brotha Lynch has done a calibration with Tech on a song or two, but I enjoy his solo stuff a lot. Ritz is good shit, and when he has calibrated with Yelawolf on songs it is even better, in my opinion. Ritz personal songs are some of the best examples of what Hip-Hop is meant to be and the guy can paint a picture in your head great. Murs is pretty cool.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So I have been going back and listening to Tech, mainly because of this thread, and I realized I have every album of his up to K.O.D on iTunes. I also refound my favourite Tech N9ne song with that being Demons by Tech N9ne featuring Three 6 Mafia.