Where in the world is Dolph Ziggler?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It sucks that he's being misused, it really feels strange that they'd stop using the guy after he was involved with the WHC and stuff. Now we don't even see him jobbing weekly and stuff.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
No way man. He is a long reigning IC Champ. This means something.

Crimson

Reaction score
Omg, he deserve another WHC title run... He's one of the best wrestlers in the business today, and they keep bury him unfortunately.

qgTuAZQ.gif

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm assuming he jobs to the corporate angle with Miz for a while, but most will probably just mentions of him getting his ass kicked the week before while he chills backstage.

I dont know wtf is happening with him and why it has to be so shitty? I would bitch about CM Punk being in the Wyatt match because his Heyman shit is temp done over having someone like Ziggler, but if it wasnt CM Punk it would be some asshat like Truth or Miz. I dont know what DZ did backstage but someone upstairs has no love for Dolph.