Where in the world is Dolph Ziggler?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dude hasn't been on a show for weeks now..

Commentary booth at HIAC.....You serious?

Heard some stuff about backstage heat but the man clearly deserves his spot on shows..

Your opinions?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut apparently.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ziggler > WWE and they are upset that he is such a boss. I won't watch their shitty shows until he starts to get proper treatment again.

Reactions: Sackfist

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut apparently.
oh please. 10 years ago speaking out would have gotten a rocketship attached to his back. Nowadays wrestlers are all pussies and they run the shit like its a little league soccer team. fuck WWe man. who wants to watch a bunch of boring yes men wrestlers? Wrestling needs guys like Ziggler who are larger than life characters. Its wtf wrestling is missing in 2013

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
oh please. 10 years ago speaking out would have gotten a rocketship attached to his back. Nowadays wrestlers are all pussies and they run the shit like its a little league soccer team. fuck WWe man. who wants to watch a bunch of boring yes men wrestlers? Wrestling needs guys like Ziggler who are larger than life characters. Its wtf wrestling is missing in 2013
I'm not saying don't have an opinion. But you gotta be able to chose your battles, especially in todays media climate and how easy it is for fans to get "backstage views" with social media. And if the company starts butting into what you are saying, know how to back yourself up and but heads back proper.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm not saying don't have an opinion. But you gotta be able to chose your battles, especially in todays media climate and how easy it is for fans to get "backstage views" with social media. And if the company starts butting into what you are saying, know how to back yourself up and but heads back proper.
Let's face it. Ziggler's quotes were all done so that WE were speculating if they were story line or a shoot. So if the fans can't even tell if he is in character or not hwo the fuck is the company going to bury him over it? Its petty bullshit and you know it