Where in the world is Dolph Ziggler?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I work on Monday nights dude
dabe02eea2fe1844be101448108a6767.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hopefully this will all blow over and eventually this can turn into a storyline sparking his push.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hopefully this will all blow over and eventually this can turn into a storyline sparking his push.
I'm wondering if this is a part of a storyline, like targeted towards the smarks because before his disappearance he did have some interaction with "The Authority"

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm wondering if this is a part of a storyline, like targeted towards the smarks because before his disappearance he did have some interaction with "The Authority"
Its all a possibility but for me to believe that I would have to have faith that WWE somehow not only has interest in booking ZIggler but long term thought out booking and I just can't suspend disbelief long enough to consider it a truly viable scenario.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Its all a possibility but for me to believe that I would have to have faith that WWE somehow not only has interest in booking ZIggler but long term thought out booking and I just can't suspend disbelief long enough to consider it a truly viable scenario.
True, but I'd like to think they would look at Ziggler as a key player for the future. Then again it could all be backstage heat. I mean taking the title off Ziggler after a few months, just to put it back on Del Rio.

I just hope for the latter

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
The biggest joke is what they've done to the IC title. Ziggler has jobbed on the regular for at least the last couple of months, steals r-truths job of selling merch on Smackdown, then all of a sudden pins the IC champ clean in the middle. Wtf? :facepalm:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The biggest joke is what they've done to the IC title. Ziggler has jobbed on the regular for at least the last couple of months, steals r-truths job of selling merch on Smackdown, then all of a sudden pins the IC champ clean in the middle. Wtf? :facepalm:
IC title was wrecked when they gave it to that scrub Perfect jr

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
oh please. 10 years ago speaking out would have gotten a rocketship attached to his back. Nowadays wrestlers are all pussies and they run the shit like its a little league soccer team. fuck WWe man. who wants to watch a bunch of boring yes men wrestlers? Wrestling needs guys like Ziggler who are larger than life characters. Its wtf wrestling is missing in 2013
CM Punk!!!! :yay:

Reactions: Snowman1

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
oh please. 10 years ago speaking out would have gotten a rocketship attached to his back. Nowadays wrestlers are all pussies and they run the shit like its a little league soccer team. fuck WWe man. who wants to watch a bunch of boring yes men wrestlers? Wrestling needs guys like Ziggler who are larger than life characters. Its wtf wrestling is missing in 2013
Yo Cena just came back. Argument invalid.