Where in the World is CM Punk?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Oh, Kinda like your boy toy Dave?
highest rated guy weekly, wrestlemania main eventer, marvel movies, black belt :hhh4: And the integrity to complete a contract he signed

Last edited:
Reactions: The Cork

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Highest rated guy weekly? He had ONE WEEK he was the highest rated, and that was his return, lmao.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Highest rated guy weekly? He had ONE WEEK he was the highest rated, and that was his return, lmao.
He was the highest rated post rumble and the week after too when ADR hit him. Check meltzers podcast, he's been the highest rates segment every week of his return, people tune out later

DEAL WITH IT :batista:

* side note Alvarez said tlcs domestic numbers topped anything that Bryan drew this the Orton and Cena spam

Last edited:
Reactions: The Cork

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't doubt these facts, but Jesus you sure do suck Meltzer and Alvarez's dicks when they saying facts you like.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
He was the highest rated post rumble and the week after too when ADR hit him. Check meltzers podcast, he's been the highest rates segment every week of his return, people tune out later

DEAL WITH IT :batista:

* side note Alvarez said tlcs domestic numbers topped anything that Bryan drew this the Orton and Cena spam

Repost this every time anyone brings up crowd heat to justify Daniel Bryan getting a push. Live audience being dickheads to get themselves over isn't an indication of who draws and who doesn't, who cares how many fat ass virgins are shouting "yes", nobody is watching the show for him they are watching it for BATISTAAAAAA *pyro*

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
paulheyman
I just got a mental image of Punk sitting on his couch, laughing at all the CM Punk chants. This is a work, it's got to be.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I don't doubt these facts, but Jesus you sure do suck Meltzer and Alvarez's dicks when they saying facts you like.

Dave sure, proves a point about Bryan punk and the live audience in general. If rumble sells well it just goes to show that vocal support don't mean wih without puting in actual dollars to buy ppvs, merch, and the like which part timers or true non C stars in a B era prove over and over to years

I hate the Orton Cena point because it means we will see it 100x as it's selling live events too well on their headed tour. I really don't want them to say well this worked well so let's go Orton Batista. Then again I was the one who said I rather Cena vs Batosta and Orton opposing the stinger, taker, or Wyatt's

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Dave sure, proves a point about Bryan punk and the live audience in general. If rumble sells well it just goes to show that vocal support don't mean wih without puting in actual dollars to buy ppvs, merch, and the like which part timers or true non C stars in a B era prove over and over to years

I hate the Orton Cena point because it means we will see it 100x as it's selling live events too well on their headed tour. I really don't want them to say well this worked well so let's go Orton Batista. Then again I was the one who said I rather Cena vs Batosta and Orton opposing the stinger, taker, or Wyatt's

But the thing is, you can't say that the Rumble selling well proves that the vocal support still doesn't mean anything because those fans that booed Batista still bought tickets to the event just like some that weren't happy with the finish probably bought it on PPV. I get your argument, but everyone's been arguing in circles for months now and it's tiring when there's hole's in almost everyone of them.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Guessing it goes all back to the idea of "are the chants over or are the guys themselves over?" Because the buyrates and ratings don't speak for what the live crowds are doing. Which begs the question, are these guys Road Doggs and Jim Duggans? Live crowds popped for them at their peaks, do their catchphrases, but nobody was paying to see them.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
But the thing is, you can't say that the Rumble selling well proves that the vocal support still doesn't mean anything because those fans that booed Batista still bought tickets to the event just like some that weren't happy with the finish probably bought it on PPV. I get your argument, but everyone's been arguing in circles for months now and it's tiring when there's hole's in almost everyone of them.
People chant to be cool ... chanted what, boring at Lance Storm vs the Rock even, and the list goes on. People will chant stupid shit to be cool and that's all the hijacking of the matches especially Cena v Orton was when the ppv was sold on the return of Batista and to a lesser degree the title rematch. Its a middy era, like when you see sports fans buy tickets to a team then wear a paper bag like a dumbass

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Funny to hear

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
JBL summed it up perfectly.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
People chant to be cool ... chanted what, boring at Lance Storm vs the Rock even, and the list goes on. People will chant stupid shit to be cool and that's all the hijacking of the matches especially Cena v Orton was when the ppv was sold on the return of Batista and to a lesser degree the title rematch. Its a middy era, like when you see sports fans buy tickets to a team then wear a paper bag like a dumbass
People don't buy tickets JUST to wear paper bags. People buy season tickets WAY BEFORE the season. You spend that kind of money, why NOT go? The team ends up being shit, you don't bail on your tickets that you paid good money for... you go and let the team know they're an embarrassment and let the owners know something needs to change to right the ship.

The whole point of attending an event is to be entertained. If you don't like how they're entertaining you, you let them know it. People don't just chant to be cool... people chant because they feel a type of way. If people chanted to "be cool" ... the women and children wouldn't cheer Cena... they'd join in on the "Cena sucks!" chants. Those same women and children are ALL a part of cheering for Daniel Bryan AND CM Punk AND the Usos AND Roman Reigns. And don't even start on the "Yes/No is just catchy" BS ... because the "DAN-IEL BRY-AN *clap clap clap-clap-clap*" chants are JUST as loud as the Yes/No chants.

I get it, Punk's gone... he walked out... it's easy to "validate" all of that hate and ill will you held towards the guy before because he was an indie icon/legend.. just the same as so many act like Cena does absolutely nothing. But constantly ignoring the fact that Punk DOES perform well (major understatement) when healthy or looking for any sign of hypocrisy (OMG! HE WALKED OUT ON THE PEOPLE HE WAS FIGHTING FOR!) out of the guy is ridiculous.

You know how Vince Russo-esque you guys sound when you spew that fucktarded bullshit about the crowds chanting?