• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Where did you find us?

Toto

The Showoff
A lot of people told me to join this site because it was great, so I gave it a try and here I am

Pratchett

The Artiste
I was talking to a fellow member on WF who gave me the heads up on this place. Said the people over here are pretty solid.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Guess I never said where I came from :)
I Saw a few people talking about the forums on MachinmaPalooza and checked it out when the forum was down for the weekend.....Signed up and when MP merged with SmackdownHotel....Well, Let's just say I prefer this forum at the Moment.

Toto

The Showoff
Guess I never said where I came from :)
I Saw a few people talking about the forums on MachinmaPalooza and checked it out when the forum was down for the weekend.....Signed up and when MP merged with SmackdownHotel....Well, Let's just say I prefer this forum at the Moment.
same as me

Googled. Anyplace to spread the good news about Hunter being DA GAWD of WRESTLING. Closely followed by this man:
3fQpNxD.gif