Where did you find us?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
When creating a topic in this section please state where you came from.

Examples: Hackforums, Youtube, Google etc.

It's always good to know where the new users came from and I'm sure the staff team would agree with me.

Last edited:

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
When I did join, I came from MyBB community forums. Then I showed Crayo all the places to help advertise :)

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I joined because I seen an advertisement thread on HackForums and decided to register as I'm a passionate WWE fan.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
legitdude777 said:
Just joined today. Coutersy of Hackforums.
I also came from Hackforums <3

Welcome to WWEForums.net, enjoy your stay =)

Pocket1

Jobber
Reaction score
:thumbup: Hello people. I got invited from Youtube. My name is Pocket. And I love wrestling . Thanks for the invite hopefully I can become part of the community and discuss wrestling with you all.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Pocket said:
:thumbup: Hello people. I got invited from Youtube. My name is Pocket. And I love wrestling . Thanks for the invite hopefully I can become part of the community and discuss wrestling with you all.

Already welcomed you but I'll do it again :)!!!

Welcome, no need to say hopefully, you're already in the community :p. So cheesy of me, I sound like Santino.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Pocket said:

Welcome to WF, hopefully you can participate in future live discussion threads :).