Where did you find us?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
A lot of people told me to join this site because it was great, so I gave it a try and here I am

Skully

Jobber
Reaction score
by Google i was searching "wwe forums".

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
I was talking to a fellow member on WF who gave me the heads up on this place. Said the people over here are pretty solid.

Crimson

Reaction score
I found a great Wrestling Forum with not so many members, and with a great design, so, here I am :)

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Guess I never said where I came from :)
I Saw a few people talking about the forums on MachinmaPalooza and checked it out when the forum was down for the weekend.....Signed up and when MP merged with SmackdownHotel....Well, Let's just say I prefer this forum at the Moment.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
Guess I never said where I came from :)
I Saw a few people talking about the forums on MachinmaPalooza and checked it out when the forum was down for the weekend.....Signed up and when MP merged with SmackdownHotel....Well, Let's just say I prefer this forum at the Moment.
same as me

TripleHdaGawd

Jobber
Reaction score
Googled. Anyplace to spread the good news about Hunter being DA GAWD of WRESTLING. Closely followed by this man:
3fQpNxD.gif

Reactions: Action Jackson