Where did Y2Jasmine go again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
Knew after the first post she made. Then I sorta jumped back and forth only because there were two different IPs and there were two people PMing me at the exact same time. Then later Carlo pointed out that their IPs are now matching and it only later clarified from there.

nation

Reaction score
wtf? I get no credit for exposing her? thks man.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Threw them up on the Jason Rivera site. Gonna toss them up on the other now.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Got banned from Jason Rivera and my thread was deleted. :(

Can't seem to register on that impact players website. For some reason it refuses to let me scroll down the page so I can't register :(

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
She told me back in February I guess that she was Y2Jasmine, I didn't see any reason exposing her considering she was actively posting good discussions. I never had a problem with her.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
How do we know those pictures are real? Every other ones were fake. I was expecting quite a bit worse tbh.

Also this is all ridiculous lulz.

...god...

Reaction score
Threw them up on the Jason Rivera site. Gonna toss them up on the other now.
ROFLROFROFL. I love you. Read that big ass paragraph he wrote. I think Beer posted something with me and I got a big ass PM from DanTheCannon or some shit on the other site:

The issues I'm not talking about are the obvious mental ones. I have no interest in finding out who you are or what you want, but the issue I am more or less talking about is going to be the entire T. I P. nation stalking you and making your life a living hell and at the front of that pack is going to be Dan the Cannon. I run this site and if you think I'm going to let a sissy like yourself come and play the little bitch will then you're probably right because in all honesty you're making a complete ass out of yourself. However in order to keep the integrity on my website you are officially put on warning. You can contact me personally at Danthecannon@live.com if you have any discrepancies. The next time that you even think about harassing a member on this website, and especially a female, your issues are going to turn into major regrets and I am not making idle threats. I am making promises that I will personally keep.

Hahaha. I like how these idiots think posting pictures that are taken by HERSELF are stalking. And how they think the cops will give a shit. They try to sound intelligent, but the aforementioned denotes them among the stupidest fucking people dwelling on these wrestling forums; dstebbins status. I have other hilarious e-mails and PM's I might post up.

EDIT: Btw, supposedly she's living with that Jason Rivera guy (aka Samoa Joe. Seriously , he looks like him) in Georgia, lol.

...god...

Reaction score
How do we know those pictures are real? Every other ones were fake. I was expecting quite a bit worse tbh.

Also this is all ridiculous lulz.
Told her to take some of those specific pictures. I forgot to post the other two definite ones. Like the last one is suppose to be that smiley face I always do, then there's another one with the same concept, and a last one in a bathtub.

the408kid

Reaction score
What the fuck is this shit all about. Why don't you guys leave TheImpactPlayers alone. It's a good website with far more intelligent wrestling fans then this site.

...god...

Reaction score
What the fuck is this shit all about. Why don't you guys leave TheImpactPlayers alone. It's a good website with far more intelligent wrestling fans then this site.
Seriously? That site is such a piece of freeforums shit. You can't even view the entire page and have to slide back and forth. It's honestly the worst wrestling forum site I've ever seen, lol.

Rofl also, just got this MSN e-mail too from Samoa Joe:

Just so you are aware I have just been in contacted by the federal authorities because of the fact my site was involved in an incident of harassment and cyber-stalking. They requested any logs, materials, e-mails, usernames, and IP addresses that were related to the incident (and there have been quite a few thank you), and I have complied with their request. I assume Dan over at his site has received the same request, and complied as well, and any further actions on your part to harass or abuse anyone on either of those sites (or elsewhere) are also to be submitted to them. So I believe this is fair warning for you to basically disappear and stop harassing people. We don't care about your problems or your dellusions and we have all warned you ample times to please refrain from continuing. Whatever happens to you now is in the hands of the legal system, and I once again must ask you to please not come back, you are not welcome here. This message will also be logged and submitted along with any response you may make, although it has been suggested that after sending such a message we simply block/remove you at this time.

MONK UR GONNA GET ME ARRESTED MAN~!

...god...

Reaction score
I have been instructed by the police department to inform you that I do not wish any further contact or affiliation with you in any way. Any further contact initiated by you would be grounds for me to file a restraining order which may result in your arrest for stalking and will result in possible jail time or prohibited use of the internet if your behavior can in any way be deemed a threat. This email as well as any others will be used as proof of continued harassment should things ever make it to a court room. Once again, I am saying plainly that I have contacted the police department who have advised me to inform you of the above.

That was from FRENCHKISS or Kate B. It was also a month ago, I haven't been arrested yet and I'm not being tracked by the cops to my knowledge.