When's the right time to propel Ambrose up the card?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I knew you quoting me would mean no good.

a3da43ad1d130e32005105deca536595.jpg

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
wait I didnt run from FTJ, i never have buddy. He was the one ducking me before, and he has a match vs Dat Kid we all know he will lose. I think you have been ducking ME, quack quack.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure, he's not going to go much higher than mid card. I can see him being in the Ziggler range of card after his break up with The Shield. I think the only person who'll win any major title, will be Reigns.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure, he's not going to go much higher than mid card. I can see him being in the Ziggler range of card after his break up with The Shield. I think the only person who'll win any major title, will be Reigns.
I couldnt agree with you more. The other two will be upper card but wont main event outside of a great buildup match. They are all 3 great, WWE is lucky to have so many talented stars now that Kidd Ziggler and Ryder are buried deep inside the salesman position.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That's a promise now.
I expect you to be there, i honestly doubt creative has a clue who the 6 are outside of me DK and Crayj/geekgoddess or whatever she goes by today.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
As soon as possible.

Look at it now. WWE has 1 main event heel (Randy) and an aging roster. If you push Dean Ambrose, you get someone with all kinds of top star potential just entering the prime of his career, plus you have the mid-card belt unification coming, and hopefully they can put over the new IC title by having Ambrose (or Langston) climb his way up the card into the main-event scene immediately. Three birds, one stone. If you want to wait, there's still plenty of stuff he (and the Shield together) can do, so there's really no wrong answer.

The problem is that Ambrose comes with the caveat of "If you package him right" which means WWE will fuck him up. #TeamRealism
I guess I'm lost as to what Ambrose has that makes anyone think 'top star potential' when they see him.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I guess I'm lost as to what Ambrose has that makes anyone think 'top star potential' when they see him.
People hype his mic ability and while I can't deny he's pretty good I'm more on your side than Crayo's. His matches are meh unless he's in with a talented performer, his delivery is very one dimensional on the mic and he just doesn't stand out. He's just there.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
People hype his mic ability and while I can't deny he's pretty good I'm more on your side than Crayo's. His matches are meh unless he's in with a talented performer, his delivery is very one dimensional on the mic and he just doesn't stand out. He's just there.
HEY RAINMAKKA YOU GOT L4d2 BRO!? GETTHAT SHIT!