When's the right time to propel Ambrose up the card?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
With the lack of top heels in WWE at the moment, he could become the best in 2014, well towards the end of the year. In a 1v1, heel v face feud, who would be better than him? Orton, lol. Wyatts maybe. Ryback, ADR, nope. Ambrose will benefit from the lack of top heels.
said the laughable clown who thinks Barrett is a main eventer. bro you are the heath slater of this forum, until someone gives you a push, no one gives one single fuck about what you are doing/have to say.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
said the laughable clown who thinks Barrett is a main eventer. bro you are the heath slater of this forum, until someone gives you a push, no one gives one single fuck about what you are doing/have to say.

Lol when did I say that? Nice man.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I am not going back 3 weeks to the huge debate we all had to have. Thanks for handing me the respect i deserve :jbl:

Pretty sure I didn't say Barrett should be in ME. It was probably Barrett > Ziggler or something.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
be2830038830585c10659ead9ed6bc7f.gif

come at me seab.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Pretty sure I didn't say Barrett should be in ME. It was probably Barrett > Ziggler or something.
it's cool I knew you were joking/baiting.

nobody could possibly genuinely think that

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As soon as possible.

Look at it now. WWE has 1 main event heel (Randy) and an aging roster. If you push Dean Ambrose, you get someone with all kinds of top star potential just entering the prime of his career, plus you have the mid-card belt unification coming, and hopefully they can put over the new IC title by having Ambrose (or Langston) climb his way up the card into the main-event scene immediately. Three birds, one stone. If you want to wait, there's still plenty of stuff he (and the Shield together) can do, so there's really no wrong answer.

The problem is that Ambrose comes with the caveat of "If you package him right" which means WWE will fuck him up. #TeamRealism

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You don't think he'll ever be top of the card, or just in the near future? The business is all about presence and mic ability now'adays, and he has both in abundance. You can't even question his ring ability either after his latest matches being very good (especially his one with Punk).
He has presence? Can't say I see that at all personally. Punk could carry man below average workers to solid matches also take Mark Henry for example. What other good matches has he had recently from a singles perspective?

Nick

Reaction score
fuck ambrose (come at me) we want Rollins to get the rocket

Reactions: Aids Johnson