When's the right time to propel Ambrose up the card?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
:boss: I just don't see Rollins getting a rocketship push sadly unless he gets crazily over he's not got that it factor to him like people need. I hope he pulls a Bryan and becomes so over they don't have a choice but I just can't see it especially not off the bat unlike (my man) Roman who has that special feel to be a huge star. I agree fuck Ambrose though damn vanilla midget wanna be joker.

Nick

Reaction score
I agree fuck Ambrose though damn vanilla midget wanna be joker.
slr4gj.gif

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Never you know why as he has sucked at being US champion hes barely defended it since winning it thats a poor US champion. Ambrose needs to be stripped of the title and back down the card

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
:boss: I just don't see Rollins getting a rocketship push sadly unless he gets crazily over he's not got that it factor to him like people need. I hope he pulls a Bryan and becomes so over they don't have a choice but I just can't see it especially not off the bat unlike (my man) Roman who has that special feel to be a huge star. I agree fuck Ambrose though damn vanilla midget wanna be joker.

Ambrose is taller than Reigns.