When Cena Retires...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Who do you see, out of the current roster, being the next face of the company?

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
375b71f040efebf77e246a452f0b5d42.jpg
^ I really can't think of anyone else. Knowing WWE, we'll get Sheamus.

Reactions: Nano

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
375b71f040efebf77e246a452f0b5d42.jpg
^ I really can't think of anyone else. Knowing WWE, we'll get Sheamus.

:eek:hgod: I hope not. D-Bry should be but he's probably "too small"... wwe stinks. lol

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He seems to have everything Vince would want in a top guy. He has a good build, a somewhat marketable look. He's charismatic when allowed to be. There are others I would want to see as the face of the company before Big E but i could see WWE going with him. The only thing I could see holding Big E back is his skin tone.

Bryan will be a top star but I honest to god see him being more of a Edge/Triple H/Randy Savage role. A top guy and a locker room leader but not the guy who is THE face of the company. A top workhorse so to speak.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He seems to have everything Vince would want in a top guy. He has a good build, a somewhat marketable look. He's charismatic when allowed to be. There are others I would want to see as the face of the company before Big E but i could see WWE going with him. The only thing I could see holding Big E back is his skin tone.

Bryan will be a top star but I honest to god see him being more of a Edge/Triple H/Randy Savage role. A top guy and a locker room leader but not the guy who is THE face of the company. A top workhorse so to speak.

How's he got a marketable look? The guy doesn't really have any set facial expressions or anything. I am a Big E fan - one of the few on here - but I think you're not being realistic here. Big E doesn't really possess the mic skills or the unique it-factor, and yeah, WWE is racist. Their top guy will not be Black.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
How's he got a marketable look? The guy doesn't really have any set facial expressions or anything. I am a Big E fan - one of the few on here - but I think you're not being realistic here. Big E doesn't really possess the mic skills or the unique it-factor, and yeah, WWE is racist. Their top guy will not be Black.

The Rock, oh wait being racist means only degrading fully black men doesn't it.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane
Reaction score
I think that Bryan and Sheamus are the first 2 picks to become the NEXT face of the WWE.
Big E could be in a Brock Lesnar/ Triple H kind of role? And YES I think that Ziggler is the NEW Edge of the WWE :)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Anyway I'm backing they aren't even signed yet, the Cena express doesn't seem to be slowing at least for a few years.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The Rock, oh wait being racist means only degrading fully black men doesn't it.

Samoan. Let's not get into technicalities here. I think Jim Ross even said himself that he thinks Big E can become the first Black WWE champion, and then had a little back-and-forth with a fan who was like "ROCK!?!?". Let's face it, WWE don't consider him to be Black, lol.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Maybe it's the lack of momentum talking, but seems pretty obvious Sheamus isn't that guy. Yay.

But people say that WWE's catering to kids now so they can get some teenager and adult fans for the next era, so don't rule out CM Punk as the face of the company for a few years.

Also just realized Punk strangling Jerry Lawler is right front and center in Crayo's sig. Surely that's merely a coincidence.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Samoan. Let's not get into technicalities here. I think Jim Ross even said himself that he thinks Big E can become the first Black WWE champion, and then had a little back-and-forth with a fan who was like "ROCK!?!?". Let's face it, WWE don't consider him to be Black, lol.

They consider Roddy Piper to be Scottish too lol, I doubt you're being sincere with the racist comment but I always found it bizarre when people pull it out. Are there black guys who should have gotten world title reign that didn't? Yes there are also plenty of white guys too,