When Cena Retires...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Maybe it's the lack of momentum talking, but seems pretty obvious Sheamus isn't that guy. Yay.

But people say that WWE's catering to kids now so they can get some teenager and adult fans for the next era, so don't rule out CM Punk as the face of the company for a few years.

Also just realized Punk strangling Jerry Lawler is right front and center in Crayo's sig. Surely that's merely a coincidence.

Hasn't he said he's retiring in a few years?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Farooq should have been the one to unite the World Heavyweight title and the WWE title.

As for the next face of the company, it's hard to say honestly. Outside of Daniel Bryan, I can't really pick anybody who's as over, he may not have the exact look, but he does have the mics skills, he's over , his merchandise sells, and he's great in ring.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
I once thought it would be Sheamus but his momentum has slowed down since.

Perhaps it could be Big E Langston but I'm not sure if Vince would someone non-white to be the image of his product, considering how superficial that Republican prick is.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
If it was now they would probs push Sheamus as he is basically Cena mark 2 anyways.

After that I dunno as personally who could carry the company Bryan is hot but will it last? Punk is fantastic but i admit phones it in at times. ADR struggles with the crowd at times. Miz is still meh with ppl.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Realistically, Sheamus probs. He has a thing going with little kids dressin' as him. He's Super Sheamus, second in command of the super babyface dominion.

Who I personally want as champion, Zigs or D-Bry, possibly Rhodes if they finally figure out what to do with him.

Reactions: catlady

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
My services don't come cheap.