What's your job?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
I work as a Teachers Assitant with Special needs children Monday-Friday

kimball99

Reaction score
I was a counselor for a family services agency here in town. Now I'm getting back into cooking. I got my red seal, thought it was an easy way to make money to put myslef university, went to university, got my degree, and now I hate what I do. Time to chill back in a kitchen and order people around all day.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
I'm a Business Operations and Integrated Scheduling Manager. A mouthful of bullshit for a job that is not as amazingly difficult as it sounds

Markz

Reaction score
Since i left college i've been working in a cafe, making sandwhiches and cleaning up, pays pretty well although i hate the people i work with. In August i'm heading to a new college and hoping to get into the events management business, already got some un-paid work comin up for that to give me a bit of experiance.

Hit N Run

Reaction score
Night manager at the family supermarket, its in a large-ish village a good 15mins from the nearest town, and 35mins from a Tesco/other large supermarket chain so we do pretty well.

Also means as part of a family buisness, when my work is done, I can chill out on the net with no comeback to worry about.

Reaction score
To fill you in Mr.Chaos, I currently am a Service Janitor at a Diesel Truck Dealership in the Service Shop.

And am at a Community College getting my general shit out of the way before I go to another school, hopefully Texas Tech, for a Dual Degree in Architecture/Civil Engineering. Then I plan, regardless of what school I get my Bachelors at, to go to the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture for my Masters Degree.

tazzen78

Reaction score
All better then my job, rent a cop hahah

Reaction score
I've been working in law enforcement for 2 years now. I never thought it was for me but there's nothing like it. Pro wrestling is my guilty pleasure and one of my stress outlets.

Before that I work as a trim carpenter by trade, a forklift driver, Circuit City salesmen, just about everything it seems.