• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I would of found it interesting if when I was in high school and a teacher from my school went to my wrestling forum.

One of the teachers at my school plays WOW and collects lego.

Kizza

Currently stack shelves at a supermarket, need to do year 12 this year, looking at possibly being a History teacher or something to do with History or Economics >_>. Idk.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I also can't believe no one has said this in a thread like this yet, but ...

DEY TOOK UR DJAAAWB

LKP

I work in a supermarket called "ICELAND" im a duty manger there ive been there for 10 years. I also have an I.T. Degree. I do not use it though.

noumenon

@ Mike, next time I'm in the Pitt you're Benihana'ing for me..lol

Lets see. First out of high school I went to electrical school. Stuck with that and did really well but there were no jobs to be found out there. So I worked part time doing tile work. I started going to culinary school, just upon completing my course I got a call to be in Local #3 (the electrician's union). So I decided to drop the cooking thing and do that. After being out of work more often than not and getting a call from the MTA for Bridge and Tunnel officer I went into the academy for that. Did that for a few months when I got a call from my girlfriends uncle that he was starting up his own Local #3 shop, and it would be an amazing opportunity for me to buy in with him at such a young age, so I did.
So currently I'm 1/4 owner of a minority electrical contracting company (minority meaning we take the smaller jobs the large shops don't want... which actually works out to mean more work and more money). One of the partners is leaving next year, I'm absorbing his 1/4 of the shop, making me 1/2 owner.
Soooo that's my job in a nutshell. I'm on a rare break between jobs right now so I'm taking advantage of sitting on my ass.

^Only I just went back to work today, so the break is over...fun while it lasted.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Used to work in a convenience store until it went under, so now I'm just waiting until the spring comes around to pick up a landscaping job.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I'm a nurse at the elementary school Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday I'm a librarian. I also go to school at night.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I'm actually working under an archiologist. Hopefully I can make a living after I finish working under somebody. If that doesn't work out, I can always go to City Hall.