What's your job?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

There are actually a bunch of guys who play every weekend in a park by my house when it's nice out. I have no idea WTF is going on but it's cool to watch..lol

straight_edge76

There are actually a bunch of guys who play every weekend in a park by my house when it's nice out. I have no idea WTF is going on but it's cool to watch..lol

Yeah, i've watched a little Cricket on TV shit looks confusing as hell lol.

noumenon

Yeah, I don't think he caught on to him copying Mizmasta's info.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
To answer your questions Mike Chaos, I can do just about anything in talk radio. Sports casting (although knowledge is limited there), Political commentary, local news, just anything in radio really is what I enjoy doing.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Let's see, me, I am a Teacher along with the wife...and we both do the High School thing. She handles the Chemistry and Earth Space Science while me, I handle the Reading Classes which actually account for Critical Reading and Thinking Strategies.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I would of found it interesting if when I was in high school and a teacher from my school went to my wrestling forum.

Wrestling Station

I would of found it interesting if when I was in high school and a teacher from my school went to my wrestling forum.

It will go this way:
1-You will find out that your teacher is a perv looking at adult videos and trolling like a moron.
2-Vice Versa.
3-Both will be doing the same and thus will have a stronger bound between you two.
4-He will apply to your dean for a suspension letter.
5-You will tell all your friends about this teacher and you will make his class a living hell for him lol.

6-At one point, someone will kill the other to save his life!