What's up, humankiller99?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

LOL, I make more money in one day than you and your entire family put together.

Both of these idiots should be banned. Neither does anything but act like a couple of smurf 8 year olds with hard ons for each other.

LadyHotrod

Welfare is only for brown people. White people work for their money.

Lulz at your crappy flames.

LadyHotrod

Indian people are so creative that their entire family consists of Jaswinders, Sukhvinders, Jatinders, Baljinders, Ravinders, Davinders.....Jesus, no wonder he isn't creative! His people can't even think of original names.

humankiller99

Reaction score
lhr works as a prostitute.. thats how she gets her money

i work in the great job of guitar tech at a major recording studio and I get paid nicely :)

Travis40

PROTV_voices_of_the_homeless.jpg

Majesty dreaming - Dem white girlz ain't givin me no pussy :mad:

J

I am ashamed two on one. I'd volunteer to step in and help. But looks like LH don't need it. Lol.

MikeRaw

Woo... This is a day for America!!! And, uh... Canada... And, uh... The rest of the world:)

Thanks Peep. He shouldn''t have been unbanned in the first place.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

4 pages in 1 hour

Lets surpass the Blaze thread IWF.

PeepShow

Woo... This is a day for America!!! And, uh... Canada... And, uh... The rest of the world:)

Thanks Peep. He shouldn''t have been unbanned in the first place.

Don't wet your jocky too soon.