What's up, humankiller99?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Lol at him getting offended when I called him Pakistani. Them curry-munchers are all the same.

D-K-L

Reaction score
lmao

Yeah, definitely him
I'm a member on another forum (which I think I can't name due to a rule on here, yes?) and I take part in owning people just for fun, Anyway.. Kris got banned repeatedly for trying to own a Moderator and a Judge (Judges judge owning battles and title battles)

PeepShow

Yeah, it wouldn't be too wise to post the name of another forum on here.

I just lol @ the mention of that dude though.

D-K-L

Reaction score
Yeah, it wouldn't be too wise to post the name of another forum on here.

I just lol @ the mention of that dude though.
Lol yeah.. It's just a shame that the smurf has to buttfuck and suck his boyfriends cocks on a daily basis to bail his ass out everytime when someone owns the fuck out of him.

LadyHotrod

His name is Kris? You've got to be kidding me. I'm sure it's just short for Krisumdeepinder Ramjattan Singh or some other shitty brown name that 1273672854324532495327 other shitty brown people have.

D-K-L

Reaction score
His name is Kris? You've got to be kidding me. I'm sure it's just short for Krisumdeepinder Ramjattan Singh or some other shitty brown name that 1273672854324532495327 other shitty brown people have.
Lmfao!! A few friends of mine, Dylan (5150) Adam (xX_Toxic_Xx) and Karwan (Mr_Perfection) had to deal with Kris aka (a walking shitstick) for a long time in the WWE Chatrooms.. Made him cry like a little girl and nicknamed him "Kristina"

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Quick run down

Winner= Hotrod, obviously

Winner #2= TB Hayley

Winner #3= IWF, for no longer having to deal with Majesty and his useless information, dumb sand ni**er

Loser=HumanKiller, obviously

Idiot=HumanKiller, obviously

Bigger Idiot=Majesty, obviously

Fag=HumanKiller, obviously

Bigger Fag=Majesty, obviously

Thread done