What's up, humankiller99?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

LOL, weak. How did I know you'd make up some lame excuse not to meet up? It would be easy to spot you. I'd just have to look for the smelly 8 year old Indian kid dressed like a gangster.

This thread isn't for you. GTFO, curry bitch.

Travis40

Lmfao, say it to your face? If I say it to your face my eyes would burn from the uglyness, and why would I meet up with a 24 year old child molester? Please do tell..

I bet you would try kidnapping me and taking me to your house AKA the cage in the zoo.

Lmao at your mom hahaha! The bitch has cancer! Its because she drank some rat posion because she didn't want a pathetic excuse of a daughter like you.

Own3d!

[YT]wKjxFJfcrcA[/YT]

I just HAD to bring this vid back!

LadyHotrod

Ha, you fail at insults. At least my flames are facts. You just pull grade 1 insults out of your brown shitty ass, smurf.

Is that seriously the best that you have little boy? If so, I am sorry for wasting my own time on you. You obviously haven't hit puberty yet.

You are nothing but a worthless fanboy who will grow up to work the pretzel stand in the mall until he is 40, wishing his terrible acne would go away so he could just get laid once before he dies. Sadly, that is your life in a nutshell.

What we have here is a failure to communicate. Perhaps you are a little angry that you haven't figured out how to get rid of the hemorroids yet, but that's no excuse for your repetitive, boring behavior.

Pack up your suitcase and go back to sucking on your ugly mum's tit, or perhaps try sucking on the barrel of a gun.

Yes, you are a stereotype. You are a cliche. I have come across way too many people like you. People who wish they were special, intelligent, or mean anything to this world. You don't mean anything, you're amazingly stupid and your parents made a mistake spawning you.

Travis40

It would be easy to spot me? Bitch please.. you cant even spot your husband's microscopic cock!

Own3d!

That comment makes you even dumber than this guy...

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Dumb-down/super-blueberry.JPG

LadyHotrod

LOL@ you talking about "new material".

smurf. Go back to Pakistan/India/any other country where your terrible smell is accepted. We people of North America like to smell good and your horrible scent is overpowering our freshness.

PeepShow

ok fat lady?

2d0fdbc.jpg

LadyHotrod

You're not even worth flaming. All you can come up with is boring old shit.

I state facts. You don't. I win.

NEXT!

LadyHotrod

I agree but I like to watch the 8 year old Indian kid struggle with his thoughts.

If I were a smelly brown kid, I'd hate life, too.

Travis40

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY

"THAT NOT BE MY BABY, IT BE HER BABY, WHITE POWAH!"

*woman flashes crowd*