What's The Real Deal With God?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
yea I remember you mentioning it years ago, it's a recent discover to me.

LKP

The actual, factual answer is; no one knows weather God exists. No living person will ever know. And it will stay that way for ever. Therefore, arguing about it rendered it completely and utterly pointless.

The best post you have ever done well done.

kingaviles

Reaction score
I just don't see why it's always the atheists who try to push their beliefs on me. I don't push my Christianity on anyone, I don't see the point. But it always seems like there are people who always try to persuade you NOT to believe in God. What's the point? lol

LKP

Yeah go check out my rep comments smurf you may feel differently. If there was a god he would hate you.

Beer

You got some green rep? Have a fucking medal.

You got repped a few times by Xtremebadass, MizMasta, Famous and Warrior. I wouldn't be bragging. They're all blueberries.

LKP

I wondered why you have turned into a dick now. I just read your rep and comments all the people i dont like rep you nice pattern there yah think?

Beer

I'm failing to understand why you find that pattern enjoyable, but w/e.

LKP

They are all dicks lol. TIO is alright rest are corrupt and follow MS and peepshow like sheep. Then that makes them dicks cause they think cause peep and co are cool they are cool. Then a few people like them and they get to big headed and come back a few months later wanting to like everyone. Ive been here long enough to see and know the routine.

Beer

Most of them have a distinct advantage over you in my eyes because they can type more than a barely readable post. (e.g: above post)

LKP

Is that all you can do? The old cant read your post shit? Well you must understand to come back with a predictable yet silly point.

Beer

I really don't think it was a silly point. At all in fact. It's a well known fact that if you can spell correctly and have a mildly wide vocabulary, you'll get more respect on a forum. Hence why I really don't respect your presence or any of your opinions, because they are usually, one, incomprehensible, or two, copied off someone else.