What's the ONE match you most want to see?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Cena/Undertaker, obviously. It's the only Streak match nowadays where there'd be at least some doubt as to who would win, the match would be excellent and the heat for it would be unreal, especially when people both in the arena and at home had a few near heart attacks when Cena got a few near falls on the Undertaker.

Another would be that rumored Elimination Chamber match that won't happen between John Cena/Brock Lesnar/Batista/CM Punk/Daniel Bryan/Randy Orton.

Another would be vacating the WWE Title and for the first time in over 20 years having the Rumble match be for the vacant WWE Championship. Imagine all the big names all in this one match. Paul Heyman comes out and says Brock Lesnar is entering. Batista returns and says he's in it. Cena, Punk and Bryan are all in it. The Rock returns and says he's going for the championship one last time. The Undertaker even announces his entry into the match. This would be awesome. The thought of it happening alone makes me hard.

Rey Mysterio against Sin Cara now that an actual talented performer who doesn't botch every other move is behind the Sin Cara mask. Or Mysterio/Del Sol. Or all three in a triple threat match.

People can laugh at this one, but a babyface Randy Orton as The Viper against Brock Lesnar.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Cena/Undertaker, obviously. It's the only Streak match nowadays where there'd be at least some doubt as to who would win, the match would be excellent and the heat for it would be unreal, especially when people both in the arena and at home had a few near heart attacks when Cena got a few near falls on the Undertaker.

Another would be that rumored Elimination Chamber match that won't happen between John Cena/Brock Lesnar/Batista/CM Punk/Daniel Bryan/Randy Orton.

Another would be vacating the WWE Title and for the first time in over 20 years having the Rumble match be for the vacant WWE Championship. Imagine all the big names all in this one match. Paul Heyman comes out and says Brock Lesnar is entering. Batista returns and says he's in it. Cena, Punk and Bryan are all in it. The Rock returns and says he's going for the championship one last time. The Undertaker even announces his entry into the match. This would be awesome. The thought of it happening alone makes me hard.

Rey Mysterio against Sin Cara now that an actual talented performer who doesn't botch every other move is behind the Sin Cara mask. Or Mysterio/Del Sol. Or all three in a triple threat match.

People can laugh at this one, but a babyface Randy Orton as The Viper against Brock Lesnar.
Cena vs Taker is cool on paper, but would anyone really care if Cena won or lost? I guess some people would be 'angry marks' if Cena beats the streak, but outside of them who cares?

That Rumble scenario sounds immense, would be pro.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score

I'd love any of those.

Especially the Rumble match or Elimination Chamber.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Reigns vs Brock

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Cena/Punk (heel) at Wrestlemania main-event.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Antonio Cesaro vs Brock Lesnar. I know. Wierd. But, how cool would it be to see the Giant Swing on Lesnar? Amiright?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Antonio Cesaro vs Brock Lesnar. I know. Wierd. But, how cool would it be to see the Giant Swing on Lesnar? Amiright?
how is it weird? it's my match as well.

for the big swing spot I would have Cesaro swing him 20 times before turning his back to taunt. then Bork hops up, no selling and stiffs the fuck out of Cesaro when he turns around before giving a Lesnar squawk

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
how is it weird? it's my match as well.

for the big swing spot I would have Cesaro swing him 20 times before turning his back to taunt. then Bork hops up, no selling and stiffs the fuck out of Cesaro when he turns around before giving a Lesnar squawk
Oh shit. Hahah, I didn't even read what yours was, bro. Yeah, that'd be sweet.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

TheShadowSoulja

Champion
Reaction score
I don't know why, but Antonio Cesaro vs Dolph Ziggler sounds incredible to me.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol @ not one person putting Bryan in some dream match. Funny.