What's the ONE match you most want to see?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Meh. I'd hold back judgment on whether his push will even end up being successful enough to make him a viable candidate to end the streak, but even so, he strikes me as a prime example of someone who would be great at challenging the streak but not one who succeeds. I'm sure Reigns will be a star, but I want someone who isn't just another marketable big man to end it.
Maybe its because nobody has come along with that top star type of potential in years, but I really think I see it in Reigns. I say push him as hard as you can and hope for the best.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I would choose....
A SHOOT MATCH BETWEEN, SHANE DOUGLAS and SHAWN MICHAELS,
I can fap to this.

:hmm: Personally, I want to see Lesnar vs someone new, but good in ring that can work with big guys. Cesaro and Daniel Bryan are the first two that come to mind. Cesaro has proved that he is not just good, but tremendous in ring. He has worked with plenty of big guys, so I see no trouble in letting him go with Lesnar with a well balanced fight between the two. It would give Cesaro a huge rub to be toe to toe with the beast, and they'll put on one hell of a match.

Daniel Bryan for the same reason, he works great in ring and they would put on one hell of a match. I say give Lesnar though more of a upper hand in the match since Daniel plays the underdog much better than Cesaro, and doesn't really show the strength that Cesaro does during a match.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lesnar vs Batista vs John Cena vs Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk vs Randy Orton in a ladder match for the WWE World Heavyweight championship (or whatever it's called) at Mania.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Punk vs Austin, as played out as it may be, I would love to see it.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Reigns vs. Ambrose vs. Rollins
Anyone would want to see it and it has already happened on FCW but imagine this shit at 'Mania. Fucking amazing.

Reactions: Jonathas

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
thanks for playing

Probably a discussion for another thread, but do you think Zayn can get pushed all the way to the top? I hope so but I'm skeptical. inb4the 'ohwell he can be the jericho upper midcard occasional mid card' cliche answer

Can totally see Sami as the top face, the dude's just so likable... but they probably see him in the same vein as Bryan. Shame.

Hate listing a part time guy, but going with Lockard with Undertaker vs Cena. Cena's been so overpushed for so long that it's believable they could actually give him the Streak. Full time? Probably Ziggler and Rollins.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Also! Dolph Ziggler & Y2J vs. SHIELD in a 2 on 3 Handicap Match. Just because yolo.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to see Cena end the streak. I can't see anyone else who has the cred at this point. I'd like to see Big Show get a dominant run as champ again, before he is retired by Sheamus.