• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Whatever we decide to watch LD's (Ready to Rumble)

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Re: Whatever we decide to watch LD's (Tremors)

Does anyone want to watch Tremors tomorrow night. I know Fuji said he was busy this week I believe. If he is free we can watch but what about Booty and Fuje and anyone else that wants to watch with us. We can watch right after Impact if Fuji can't and we want to wait til he is free which I am down for. I won't be able to watch until after 1130pm next week.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Does anyone want to watch Tremors tomorrow night. I know Fuji said he was busy this week I believe. If he is free we can watch but what about Booty and Fuje and anyone else that wants to watch with us. We can watch right after Impact if Fuji can't and we want to wait til he is free which I am down for. I won't be able to watch until after 1130pm next week.
I'd be good for 11 tomorrow night if that works for everyone?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Just noticed this now, I'm not sure but I'll let you know a little closer to the time.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Sorry man, I was out a little late. Don't think tonight will work for me, the next day I can probably do it is Sunday.