What WWE Superstars/Celebrities have you met?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I used to work at Wendy's and this cute but very very Christian boy worked there. His name was Joe. He owned a really beautiful car. He and his two brothers had a band and they named the band after the car. So in a few years they had an album that I believe went platinum 5 times. The band is Chevelle and I've been friends with Joe Loeffler for nearly 20 years. He did get fired from the band a long time ago though.

Had no idea Chevelle was from Chicago. I was a fan of their music for awhile. I think from late 90's till 2009ish.

Some of the songs I like/d:

Sheesh blast from the past. I grew up with their music. Them and Breaking Benjamin were my favorite bands I think.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Had no idea Chevelle was from Chicago. I was a fan of their music for awhile. I think from late 90's till 2009ish.

Sheesh blast from the past. I grew up with their music. Them and Breaking Benjamin were my favorite bands I think.

I like the Last two songs

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

I never really liked their music, but I really loved hanging with Joe. I mean, the only thing he ever talked about was being a Christian and this was before I converted. It actually got kind of annoying. When he found out I converted he was like happier than a box of clams on National Happy Clam day. But he was soooooo damn cute I didn't care what he talked about. I especially liked when he invited me to play basketball. Usually about 10 minutes into the game, he'd pull a Jeff Hardy and pull his shirt off and throw it on the ground. Ah, the good ole days :)

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I never really liked their music, but I really loved hanging with Joe. I mean, the only thing he ever talked about was being a Christian and this was before I converted. It actually got kind of annoying. When he found out I converted he was like happier than a box of clams on National Happy Clam day. But he was soooooo damn cute I didn't care what he talked about. I especially liked when he invited me to play basketball. Usually about 10 minutes into the game, he'd pull a Jeff Hardy and pull his shirt off and throw it on the ground. Ah, the good ole days :emoji_slight_smile:

Did he know you had a crush on him? :bayley:

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
:emoji_slight_smile: Is it the Guy in the Middle?

Actually none of those are him. He was the bass player and his own brothers fired him from the band I think in 2005. So that's the new Chevelle after he got fired.

This is Joe:

9d000c279c88564a26f538239fd22196.jpg

So not only he is HOT and shirtless a lot, he'd a good Christian boy, which I like too :) But he looks like he is being a little naughty here.

Did he know you had a crush on him? :bayley:

Honestly, I have no idea. He was VERY naïve. You know how sitcoms always have one member who is a bit dumb/naïve. In our sitcom that was Joe. So I don't think he did. He wouldn't have cared though. The best thing about Joe was that he was a Christian who behaved like a Christian should. He did not have a judgmental bone in his body. Even though I converted because of a mental breakdown in which I had a vision, Joe had a hand in it too. He really was the best witness I could ever imagine.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hey, new or Old They still cute.... Welln some of them. Lol But Yeah, I can see why u you'd like him Jake! :bodallas:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Actually none of those are him. He was the bass player and his own brothers fired him from the band I think in 2005. So that's the new Chevelle after he got fired.

This is Joe:

9d000c279c88564a26f538239fd22196.jpg

So not only he is HOT and shirtless a lot, he'd a good Christian boy, which I like too :emoji_slight_smile: But he looks like he is being a little naughty here.

Honestly, I have no idea. He was VERY naïve. You know how sitcoms always have one member who is a bit dumb/naïve. In our sitcom that was Joe. So I don't think he did. He wouldn't have cared though. The best thing about Joe was that he was a Christian who behaved like a Christian should. He did not have a judgmental bone in his body. Even though I converted because of a mental breakdown in which I had a vision, Joe had a hand in it too. He really was the best witness I could ever imagine.

He sounds like a great guy. Today it is hard to find Christians who actually listen to what Jesus taught them. The biggest message was to walk in love, hate sin never the sinner (because we are all sinners), and to do right by people even if they hurt you. Ya know, the whole turn the cheek thing. I will say this though, some people today make it very hard not to be judgmental. I find it best to just know people on a glass surface. If I have a hard time not being judgmental, I just put a space there. I don't like being in that state of mind and I feel disgusting after. I don't know how people live like that honestly and judge people day in and day out.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
He sounds like a great guy. Today it is hard to find Christians who actually listen to what Jesus taught them. The biggest message was to walk in love, hate sin never the sinner (because we are all sinners), and to do right by people even if they hurt you. Ya know, the whole turn the cheek thing. I will say this though, some people today make it very hard not to be judgmental. I find it best to just know people on a glass surface. If I have a hard time not being judgmental, I just put a space there. I don't like being in that state of mind and I feel disgusting after. I don't know how people live like that honestly and judge people day in and day out.

I couldn't agree more. And yeah, I can get a little pissy sometimes but I do try hard to reign that in and be nice and helpful whenever I can. That's sort of been my personality. But yeah, I agree with everything here.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
WAIT... FIRED?! Why?

No one knows. The two brothers said that Joe was sad being on the road all the time so they fired him so he could go home. Joe maintains that he loved being on the road and that his brothers fired them because they just got tired of him. It was an ugly situation. The two brothers called their manager and made the manager do the actual firing too.

I wasn't there, but I heard Thanksgiving was a bad holiday that year.

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
No one knows. The two brothers said that Joe was sad being on the road all the time so they fired him so he could go home. Joe maintains that he loved being on the road and that his brothers fired them because they just got tired of him. It was an ugly situation. The two brothers called their manager and made the manager do the actual firing too.

I wasn't there, but I heard Thanksgiving was a bad holiday that year.
Welp, lucky me...I get to follow that up lol. I met Dave Bautista at a Publix in South Florida! He was wearing dark sunglasses and seemed hungover lol. Riveting stuff I know :cry: