What WWE Superstars/Celebrities have you met?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I can't believe I did not mention Balls Mahoney. I met Balls and he was actually the nicest wrestler I ever met. He was awesome. He spent time talking to all of the fans. There was a table broken during a Big Show match and he was signing pieces of it. When he ran out, he went and got more table people. He talked to us all and it was great. The man appreciated his fan base :)

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
He sounds like a great guy. Today it is hard to find Christians who actually listen to what Jesus taught them. The biggest message was to walk in love, hate sin never the sinner (because we are all sinners), and to do right by people even if they hurt you. Ya know, the whole turn the cheek thing. I will say this though, some people today make it very hard not to be judgmental. I find it best to just know people on a glass surface. If I have a hard time not being judgmental, I just put a space there. I don't like being in that state of mind and I feel disgusting after. I don't know how people live like that honestly and judge people day in and day out.
I'm only going to sort of add on to this. With my job, I work with people who have disabilities, primarily neurological. Many of them are that way because their parents abused drugs. I spend so much of my time navigating through that there is little time to ask questions or point fingers.

I'm fortunate in that my job requires me to only take action otherwise it might be easy to question it all.

Not trying to derail the topic or rewrite somebody's experience. I'm not that guy.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I can't believe I did not mention Balls Mahoney. I met Balls and he was actually the nicest wrestler I ever met. He was awesome. He spent time talking to all of the fans. There was a table broken during a Big Show match and he was signing pieces of it. When he ran out, he went and got more table people. He talked to us all and it was great. The man appreciated his fan base :emoji_slight_smile:

I remember watching Balls Mahoney on TV couple years ago. I've always wondered what happened to him though.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Noel Edmonds

200.gif

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I remember watching Balls Mahoney on TV couple years ago. I've always wondered what happened to him though.

He very unfortunately had a heart attack April 12, 2016. I was a bit upset at his death because he really was such a nice man.