What WWE Superstars/Celebrities have you met?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I used to work at Universal Studios so I've met a few:

Forest Whitaker - The dude carried no bills smaller than $100. No lie.

Tommy Lee - He gets everything free.

Peter Facinelli - Huge Dodgers fan

Lalaine Vergara-Paras - From Lizzie McGuire. She flirted with me but I didn't recognize her at the time.

Shaun O'Haire - Butt hurt looking dude.

Greg Townsend - I told he was a beast on Tecmo Super Bowl

Spud Webb - Can't recall much

Bo Jackson - Just waved. Nothing to write home about.

Destiny's Child - They sucked. I wish I could have unmet them.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I used to work at Universal Studios so I've met a few:

Forest Whitaker - The dude carried no bills smaller than $100. No lie.

Tommy Lee - He gets everything free.

Peter Facinelli - Huge Dodgers fan

Lalaine Vergara-Paras - From Lizzie McGuire. She flirted with me but I didn't recognize her at the time.

Shaun O'Haire - Butt hurt looking dude.

Greg Townsend - I told he was a beast on Tecmo Super Bowl

Spud Webb - Can't recall much

Bo Jackson - Just waved. Nothing to write home about.

Destiny's Child - They sucked. I wish I could have unmet them.
Wow! Thats Amazing!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I used to work at Wendy's and this cute but very very Christian boy worked there. His name was Joe. He owned a really beautiful car. He and his two brothers had a band and they named the band after the car. So in a few years they had an album that I believe went platinum 5 times. The band is Chevelle and I've been friends with Joe Loeffler for nearly 20 years. He did get fired from the band a long time ago though.

I used to be friends with Awesome Kong and Chris Sabin. Kong was WONDERFUL. But you know, gay guys really get along well with large black women... it's a stereotype, but it is a pretty true one. A nice lady who went through a horrible time with her pregnancy and I haven't heard from her since then.

Chris Sabin gave me a pair of his ring shorts... :) They were nice.

I've met John Lithgow. He was the only celebrity I ever met that I was in awe of. I was too scared to talk to him but I got an autograph and a picture. A nice, nice man.

Wrestlers, I've met Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Vader, Harley Race, Marc Mero, Paul Orndorff, Terry Taylor, Sabu, Mick Foley.

One of the most interesting things about my life that most people don't know is that I used to know Joe Clark. You might know him because he was the principal of Eastside High. He carried a bat around the school and they made a movie about him called "Lean on Me." He was the guy who convinced me to go to college.

Reactions: Red Rain

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Am I allowed to say that I met Johnny Depps Look I like? Im serious guys! This guy at this one grocery stores looks exactly like Johnny depp, Only he was a little chubbier and a tad shorter.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@Red Rain
200.gif