What would you do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

I think medals would be a cool addition. Like i saw at some forum that they have stuff like best names
worst names
best sigs
best avys
and stuff like that monthly i think and they would resemble it with a medal under their rep.
nothing major just thought it was a cool

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Though with Justin.tv you do run the risk of being shut down? I mean the WWE shuts down streams on there all the time, and it looks like TNA has finally started doing that as well.

That shouldn't be a problem, they just shut down that channel. So all I would have to do is register again on justin.tv. I have seen that problem many times with channels being shut down and then they just reopen another. Next week I may start streaming replays of RAW, Smackdown, Impact, ECW and other wrestling videos. I just need my new ac adapter for my laptop to come. The one I use currently (an older model) makes my streams lag.

Famou$ 187

Advertise more,if you pay me i'll advertise this real quick.
I think the idea of Mike streaming the PPVs is a great idea,i'd watch them.
Ban the N-word,just for better presentation of the forum.

This Guy

That shouldn't be a problem, they just shut down that channel. So all I would have to do is register again on justin.tv. I have seen that problem many times with channels being shut down and then they just reopen another. Next week I may start streaming replays of RAW, Smackdown, Impact, ECW and other wrestling videos. I just need my new ac adapter for my laptop to come. The one I use currently (an older model) makes my streams lag.

Well if your going to stream stuff, perhaps there should be a seperate section somehow for advertising upcoming events shows etc. Not sure how exactly, but something obviously within the VIP section.

We don't get paid, so with what funds do you expect us to pay you with?

This Guy

again wow.

I didn't think anyone was that stupid to not be able to follow and answer a simple question, but I guess you proved me wrong. Congrats.

Kizza

Nash?

Kizza

And to answer the question, try one of those top 100 sites where we like vote each day and we go up the ladder and stuff. Usually that works.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
And to answer the question, try one of those top 100 sites where we like vote each day and we go up the ladder and stuff. Usually that works.

They are pointless unless you get to the top.

Alright, I need to say one thing. The BTB section is full of spam and we need to do something bout the trolling and the spamming.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

They are pointless unless you get to the top.

Alright, I need to say one thing. The BTB section is full of spam and we need to do something bout the trolling and the spamming.

You already said that in the earlier in the thread. QUICK, EVERYONE REPEAT THEMSELVES SO THEIR IDEAS GET DONE~!

The main issue that's a turnoff for this forum is the fact that it crashes so often. That needs to be fixed before anything else gets done, imo, because even if you attract new members, they're going to say "Fuck this, this site's always down" and just go find a new forum which doesn't crash once a day.