What would happen if you were the Owner of the WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Have a partnership with Toei Animation and finally make WWE into an anime.

Fuzion

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'd book jerry lawler vs. Michael cole twice in a life time biggest rematch and hype it up like rock vs cena 2 and make it in the main event of Mania and i'd put just coach on commentary. I'd have an episode of raw dedicated to burying Goldust and i'd have the bobby lashley segment from raw yesterday air on tv before every raw and every smackdown.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I would sell that shit in a second. Money money yeah yeah.

If anybody on here owned WWE then it would go out of business in a second.

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanmalenko
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
I would add a Womens' Tag Team championship.

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanmalenko
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Love, babies, drugs, men, women, animals, and anarchy.... what can I say? I’m an agent of chaos....

Then I'll hired you for ECW revived. I'll bring WCW.

Reactions: edge4ever

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
as much as we like to point fingers and shit on Vince, if we were in his shoes we'd either fail miserably or end up doing the same thing he's doing in picking our own favorites and pushing them

If anybody on here owned WWE then it would go out of business in a second.
basically yes

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Good question. I think we should dwell on matters like this to broaden our horizons.

If I were running wwe, the first thing I would do is make sure that people in high positions like Triple H and Stephanie Mcmahon would continue to put people over, like they did at Wrestlemania this year and in certain years prior to now. Then I would allow champions to let their belts change hands instead of hangina on to them, when better talent rises.

These are the two most important policies I would carry out if I were in charge.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If I owned WWE I would bring back dem cool ice cream bars.

jminter2698

The Artiste
Reaction score
Not push whoever the fans don't want to see as the top guy, even though he or she may be who I want, but I'm smart enough to realize that what I like is not what the audience likes. And go back to the days of allowing the wrestlers to do what they want and not over script everything just to please the sponsors.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Pleasing the crowd is such a big ordeal. It means catering to so many different tastes, so many different likes and dislikes. I mean, it would be maddening.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
It would likely go up in smoke because I know nothing about owning a multi-billion dollar company.
200.gif

200.gif
At least you're not all about PG Era, so you're already 10-15...thousand steps ahead of Vince.
:yes::yes::yes:

@Solid Snake for Chairman of WWE 2019!

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
A wise owner lets certain wrestlers voices be heard. Paul Heyman, for example made a smart move when he didn’t make New Jack work Taz. Many people, even Sabu, weren't against jobbing to Taz, but New Jack felt that loosing to Taz, which is what he'd had to have had to do, if he fought him, wasn't an option because he was more acutely aware of how Taz wasn't as hard a man as he led others to believe, so getting beaten by what he saw as a false idol would've permenantly ruined New Jack's image.

Taz vs. New Jack never happened and it didn't go down because New Jack told Paul E he wouldn't put Taz over. He took heed of how New Jack could have caused a scene had Paul E insisted, so, being an intelligent person, Paul E abandoned the idea.

Any wannabe owner should do that so nobody on the roster gets rubbed the wrong way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay-Ashley