What will Shawn Michaels do after his feud with Chris Jericho is over?

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

^^^It's called debate... Ya not gonna run a away from a decent discussion are you?

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Who knows who will win the feud, I think Jericho will win on Sunday but it will be due to outside interference, and then I think it will lead to a Steel Cage match at SummerSlam which I fancy Michaels to win, also losing cage matches are not seen as just jobbing, because you are not pinned or tap out so both could come out of the cage match looking brilliant

xtremebadass

^^^It's called debate... Ya not gonna run a away from a decent discussion are you?
Run away from a discussion? What like try and prove you wrong? Like I care if you are right or wrong. I don't feel like arguing, I had a long day and have a hell of a headache.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
He can feud with lance cade, and maybe be a tweener so he can feud with rey maistrio,cm punk and maybe kofi.

The_Animal_Instinct

Reaction score
I guess this feud will end at the Great American Bash somehow, but if it doesn't i could see it going till summerslam and then probably it will end.

After Jericho goes to the Main Event I would love to see a Lance Cade and Shawn Micheal Feud. It could go like this Trainer v/s Trainee let's not forget that Lance Cade was trained by HBK. This would be great as Lance Cade could get a push by feuding with HBK.

If not Lance Cade, then probably a face v/s face like feud. Something like HBK v/s Rey Mysterio.